No announcement yet.

Side Hustle Dream Trip Challenge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started researching POD merch services last night. Will be perfect for me starting out because there is no up front cost. Basically order comes to my website and goes directly to printful. They print the shirt and ship it within 3-4 days. Tinkered a little last night and came up with a shirt and a phone case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      Started researching POD merch services last night. Will be perfect for me starting out because there is no up front cost. Basically order comes to my website and goes directly to printful. They print the shirt and ship it within 3-4 days. Tinkered a little last night and came up with a shirt and a phone case.

I really like your design!! Do you have any on some Richardson hats?

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
        I really like your design!! Do you have any on some Richardson hats?

That’s my next plan is to get some hats made. I like the Richardson hats too. Just have to find some for cheap enough to make a few bucks selling them.

Comment

sweet, Ill sub to you.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            That’s my next plan is to get some hats made. I like the Richardson hats too. Just have to find some for cheap enough to make a few bucks selling them.

Cuernos Grande is a digital marketing & media agency. Specializing in the Hunting & Deer Breeding Industry. We are committed to meeting your company’s needs. We also offer embroidery and screen printing caps, shirts, etc Richardson 112

last time i had them priced was 8.75 per hat minumum order of a dozen. $40 setup fee for one color. If you don't have your logo vectored he does it for $75. He responds pretty quick to.

Comment

Just subscribed amigo!

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                https://www.cuernosgrande.com/

last time i had them priced was 8.75 per hat minumum order of a dozen. $40 setup fee for one color. If you don't have your logo vectored he does it for $75. He responds pretty quick to.

Awesome thanks for the info. I will probably continue to grow my channel just a little bit and then do a order before Christmas for guys wanting a cheap Christmas idea.

Comment

Check out ShiftSmart www.shiftsmart.co

You can pick up shifts doing all kinds of part time work (retail inventories, bartender, forklift driver, warehouse worker, nurse, etc.). if you are willing to work, you can make some money.

Comment

Any DFW LE guys with some sweet side gigs they want to share hit me up! I’m always looking for something extra.

Comment

Had a old bowflex at my grandmas house that I sold today for $100. That $175 of crap that I don’t use I got rid of this week. Kinda trying a goal of making at least a extra $100 a week or $5200 a year.

Comment

I typically do small precision welding jobs or machinest jobs on the side. But I've currently took on a ls swap for a friends truck. Ive been asked by a few other to do this as well and I'm thinking about it. I'm also thinking about parting out high end cars as I just tore a zr1 corvette down to salvage the motor for my 70 c10 and its looking pretty decent on the return. I'm just needing more space

Comment

I have been doing Custom Cnc ranch signs, weldable parts, and building road feeders Since 2012. Wilson customs and Wilson wildlife.

Pays for its self and helped pay Patent fees.

Wilsonwildlife.com

Comment

Just subscribed to your channel.

I will do lots of work on the side try to do a few euros a year also mow for a few neighbors. I talking to an outfitter about doing some guiding this fall. Also build some euro plaques and am always watching garage and estate sales for things I can buy and resale.

My trips are
                            Moose probably B.C.
                            Return to Africa
                            Boat based black bear in alaska

Comment

i do it atleast one day a week, usually two. whole check from side gig gets divided. a third goes into a college fund for kid, third goes into vacation fund for wife and me for stuff like vegas. third goes into family vacation like a disney trip.
                              i skim a little off the top of it when its a really good check lol

I work ER full time as a nurse 3 days a week, when im off during the week ill pick up a contract position as a traveler somewhere when places are super short staffed and need an outside agency nurse or do home health visits checking on folks.
                              Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 09-19-2019, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                                Just subscribed to your channel.

I will do lots of work on the side try to do a few euros a year also mow for a few neighbors. I talking to an outfitter about doing some guiding this fall. Also build some euro plaques and am always watching garage and estate sales for things I can buy and resale.

My trips are

Moose probably B.C.

Return to Africa

Boat based black bear in alaska

Thanks. A B.C. Moose trip is amazing. I went in 2015 and had the time of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X