recommended iphone data recovery software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recommended iphone data recovery software

Anyone with real world experience as I need suggestions on best iphone data recovery software. Specifically looking to retrieve my phone contacts, notepad notes, photos, and music (most of the music has been restored via iTunes purchase history). I researched Phone Rescue and Dr. Fone, recovery Stick, any others to consider ? I don't mind paying a reasonable fee as prices seem to vary from $29 to $119 .

Phone is a 6+. Also once a month screen goes crazy, flickering, randomly starts calling people, and logging onto various websites. Appears to be "touch disease" . Any know cure or fix ? Once I retrieve my data I'll upgrade to a newer iphone. Thanks

My old 5c died with what the experts called the “iPhone Death Spiral”. Lost 20 years of phone numbers. Screen died and phone wouldn’t come on. Sucked big time

Good luck brother..............wait.............calls random numbers and logs onto websites on it’s own?

The next time my wife questions my phones’ call logs, I am going tell her it is TOUCH DISEASE!!!!
    Last edited by Tejas Wildlife; 12-30-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Anyone with real world experience as I need suggestions on best iphone data recovery software. Specifically looking to retrieve my phone contacts, notepad notes, photos, and music (most of the music has been restored via iTunes purchase history). I researched Phone Rescue and Dr. Fone, recovery Stick, any others to consider ? I don't mind paying a reasonable fee as prices seem to vary from $29 to $119 .

Phone is a 6+. Also once a month screen goes crazy, flickering, randomly starts calling people, and logging onto various websites. Appears to be "touch disease" . Any know cure or fix ? Once I retrieve my data I'll upgrade to a newer iphone. Thanks
      So you never backed your phone up to a computer or iCloud? Could iTunes backup may have been done without your knowing?

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
        So you never backed your phone up to a computer or iCloud? Could iTunes backup may have been done without your knowing?
        I recall backing stuff up on the cloud however when I log in now all my older stuff is not there

Comment

First thing I would do is get a NEW phone and use iCloud, and see what the backup does. You should get all your contacts and notes back. Keep your old phone to try and get the photos recovered.

Have you tried to reset the old phone?
          Was your old phone wiped?
          Are you on a mac or PC?

Comment

drfone.com

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
              First thing I would do is get a NEW phone and use iCloud, and see what the backup does. You should get all your contacts and notes back. Keep your old phone to try and get the photos recovered.

Have you tried to reset the old phone?
              Was your old phone wiped?
              Are you on a mac or PC?
              - the power button doesn't work and I cannot do a hard reset
              - just went to ATT and the CSR could not verify if phone was wiped
              - PC
              - ATT was sold out of 8+ 256GB as they will order me one and I'll upgrade to a new phone next week. Will save the current 6+ and eventually try to retrieve my data. Mainly want to restore 2500 photos, 500+ phone contacts, and 50+ notes with recipes and important stuff
              - thx for your help brother

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
              drfone.com
              thx brother as i'm definitely researching my options

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                My old 5c died with what the experts called the “iPhone Death Spiral”. Lost 20 years of phone numbers. Screen died and phone wouldn’t come on. Sucked big time

Good luck brother..............wait.............calls random numbers and logs onto websites on it’s own?

The next time my wife questions my phones’ call logs, I am going tell her it is TOUCH DISEASE!!!!

He called me 37 times last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldnt know what else to do, but I’ve had issues with my iPhones in the past and some of the fix it shops have programs to help. Might be a good last ditch effort if you don’t get a remedy. The atat guys here never know what to do with my iPhone, they always say take it to Apple. I have a guy in dallas if you need a number.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

Phone Rescue and Dr. Fone are the top ten in the recovery software, it is hard to say which one is better. I only have experience with Dr. Fone, so I personally recommend it more. Have to say that its after-sales service is very timely.

Comment

I think we’ve all been here before at some point. iCloud works great for iOS, it’s free up to 5gb I think then $1 a month for 50gb. Personally I use google photos (free) for pictures and videos because they take up the most space and I use iCloud to sync my contacts, calendar, notes, and settings, this keeps me under the 5gb for iCloud so I don’t have to pay the $1 a month for more storage, yes I know I am cheap.

Comment

For contacts I use this app, contact backup, it’s free, look for this icon in App Store , create a backup file and email the file to yourself, open the file from email attachment when you get ur new phone and download straight back to new phone, I do this every month or so so I don’t lose them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Original thread is from 2017. I'd hope the issue is resolved by now.

That said, just pay $1 a month and get the 50gb storage option on iCloud. $12 a year for peace of mind is worth it

Comment

Working...
                          X