Tinnitus Who has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinnitus Who has it?

It seems the noise is loud tonight .. in stereo...

So who has that constant ringing....

Me. It sucks.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

I do!!! Is there a prize? Sadly mine is two seperate tones. One in each ear. So I have selected range losses that vary from side to side. Not much fun ever!

Comment

Thnx to MLRS and 10 years in a launcher

I have it also! suck but you will find a use for it like when the wife is yellin at me,,i can actually tone her out completely

Comment

My mother has it and she takes an herbal supplement for it. Cant remember what it is but she gets it at walgreens. I bought it for her one time and forgot the name of it when I got to the store. I asked the Pharm. clerk and she knew exactly what it was.

Just ask for the supplement thats good for tinnitus.

Comment

40 yrs of it. I went on a tour of the Wind Cave in S.Dakota. They turned the lights out and had everyone hold their breath for a few seconds to experience total darkness and total silence.

I almost started laughing listening to the loud shrill noise in my head.

105 and 155mm cannons firing over your head on a fire support base will do it everytime.

Comment

My ENT diagnosed me last spring with Meniere's disease which tends to be worse for me during the spring & early summer b/c I suffer during Mountain Cedar & mold season in S.A...mine's been going for about 5 years now. My tinnitus isn't high pitched but a low loud rumble in the left ear when it gets going real good followed by bouts of light headedness...

Comment

4 years in the Corp as a machinegunner has left me with a nice constant ring. I am not complaining cause it the only thing I can hear sometimes.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BowManiac View Post
                      I have it also! suck but you will find a use for it like when the wife is yellin at me,,i can actually tone her out completely
                      Mine tinnitus is loud, but not that loud.

Comment

Have had it for several years. Don't know whether to blame it on rock 'n' roll drumming when I was younger or all the years shooting different guns. The cause doesn't really matter though - it's constant ringing regardless of the cause.

Comment

I have had it for a long time... 35-40 hearing loss in each ear. I tried the hearing aids that have the cancel features... Did not work and he heard all those little noises...

So I have a $5000 pair of hearing aids sitting in a box.

Comment

I have had it since I was 21 or so. Sucks most of the time, sucks really bad sometimes.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

That's what mine sounds like Kyle. Some times I get a tone shift in one ear and it is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X