Can you tell what we are doing today??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you tell what we are doing today??

That's right, we are getting ready for the arrival of our little boy He will be here in less than a month and we are in a hurry to get his new bedroom ready. I normally hate painting, but this time I seem to be enjoying it I think we are way too excited right about now. The dogs were even wanting to help. They are in for a surprise though, ha ha. It has been a long time coming and we can't wait until the stork drops him off
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030838.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	24820685

Name:	P1030849.JPG
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	24820686

Name:	P1030855.JPG
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	24820687

Just see a couple guys that are scantily clad painting their room a sweet baby blue color.

Congrats on the liitle boy

Comment

BTW.......both the dad's should be very proud

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post
        LOL......I will tell Seth that you said that The wife said that I could not post pictures of her in her current state!! LOL

Comment

That's awesome! How much longer until he arrives? We as well, just finished decorating the nursery for our son who will be arriving around Oct. 14th. No painting though luckily.

Comment

Oh nice morning jokes. Excited for you snipe, My baby girl is 13months now. You life is going to change for the best. Being a dad is so cool. The other day she was in the kitchen with my wife. I walked in from dove hunting and she could not see me. I said what you doing baby girl. She did not even look just took off as fast as she could running for me to pick her up and give her a big ol hug. Makes you feel real good inside.

Comment

Nice shorts Snipe!! You just need a pair of my high socks! Can't wait to meet Axel! Kill any dove?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrunner View Post
                Nice shorts Snipe!! You just need a pair of my high socks! Can't wait to meet Axel! Kill any dove?

Give FnD his shorty shorts back

I kid cause I care

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrunner View Post
                  Thanks, I guess Killed five birds yesterday and lost two more in the thick stuff

Give FnD his shorty shorts back

I kid cause I care

At least these are the same shorts I wore in College 14 years ago and can still wear them

Comment

Thats some bright blue Matt!

Comment

scary shorts

Comment

congrats brother!

its awesome!

Comment

Congratulations man! I'll refrain from the topless / short short jokes as I've ruffled my daily limit of feathers this morning. When's the due date?

Comment

Axel Marklin Bryan is due on October 26th, but he already weighs 5.5 pounds and the doc said we will go early to spare the wife a C section. Within the next 30 days some time is what the doc said. Invitro is weird. I hope the baby is mine. LOL There has not been a Bryan over six feet in 60 years!!! Ha Ha

Axel is a traditional German name (wife's side) and Marklin was my Maternal Grandfather's name. We also love 80's Rock!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                              Axel Marklin Bryan is due on October 26th, but he already weighs 5.5 pounds and the doc said we will go early to spare the wife a C section. Within the next 30 days some time is what the doc said. Invitro is weird. I hope the baby is mine. LOL There has not been a Bryan over six feet in 60 years!!! Ha Ha

Axel is a traditional German name (wife's side) and Marklin was my Maternal Grandfather's name. We also love 80's Rock!!!!!!!
                              I LOVE the name!

Comment

Working...
                              X