Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stationed in Alaska!!!! However in Saudi for about another 5 months

Comment

To you guys in other states - does your current state have an archery bbs? And if so, is it anywhere near as active as TBH?

Comment

Colorado Springs, CO

John

Comment

Fort Loudon, PA here...retired from Fort Hood last October and took a job I would have been a fool to pass up...miss some friends in the Great State...but man it's nice having 4 seasons and mountains

Comment

Originally posted by ny bowhunter View Post
            Used to be a NY boy. Moved to Ohio in 2009.

Wife's a native Texan and in-laws are all down there. Still visit annually and kill critters with my BIL.

Where ya at in Ohio brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Starpost9 View Post
              To you guys in other states - does your current state have an archery bbs? And if so, is it anywhere near as active as TBH?

We have one here in PA...just not the same after being a member of TBH for so long

Comment

BL, yessir, it has been that long. A lifetime and 2 kids ago.

Fruita is in Western Colorado, away from the libs.

Comment

Originally posted by John K View Post
                  Colorado Springs, CO

John
                  wish I was there with ya

Comment

Originally posted by Starpost9 View Post
                    Not really, they have a few websites but not really archery specific. They are die hard about hunting in Virginia just like Texas but most of my friends I hunt with up here are not as computer savvy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                      Fort Loudon, PA here...retired from Fort Hood last October and took a job I would have been a fool to pass up...miss some friends in the Great State...but man it's nice having 4 seasons and mountains

This is the reason we want to go back to either Colorado or Wyoming when I get out of the Army.

Comment

If I ever get back to Colorado Springs, or through there, might have to get together for a meet...For all you CS brothers.

Comment

I Live in Virginia Beach ,Virginia was raised on the eastern shore of Maryland.
                          On the green screen daily and hunt Texas as often as I can.
                          People here drive to slow and hunt deer with dogs but other than that not a bad place to live.
                          Mike

Comment

campb

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                            Where ya at in Ohio brother?
                            Went to south coupcarolina this week end,no sticker sitghings but had a good time,on Sandee Cooper is a great lake

Comment

Alabama

I really don't know if there is a website here but I know it ain't like the GS.

Comment

Born and raised in Texas, now living in Greenville MS. But trying and hoping to get back as soon as i can!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X