Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sticker sighting F250 Georgetown - Williams drive between Sun City and HEB 7:45am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticker sighting F250 Georgetown - Williams drive between Sun City and HEB 7:45am

Followed behind you for a little bit then when opportunity existed I pulled up beside you and waved as I was turning to drop my son off at Ford Elementary. Wish my color blindness wasn't playing tricks on me but I couldn't tell exact color of the F250 other than black/dark blue/dark green. Depending on the sun they all look alike to me.

ttt

Comment

Could have just been how sorry that black truck was after deer season.

It's funny, we probably live less than a mile apart, travel the same route every morning, and just now run across each other.

We need a Georgetown happy hour.

Comment

Love this I-Phone. That should have been dirty instead of sorry.

Comment

lol. that is funny that we've chatted on here many times about how close we live to each other and that was the first time we've seen each other. Definitely do need a happy hour now that deer season is over.

Where do you live anyway out here? I'm in Walnut springs neighborhood off 3405.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
            Could have just been how sorry that black truck was after deer season.

It's funny, we probably live less than a mile apart, travel the same route every morning, and just now run across each other.

We need a Georgetown happy hour.
            We did have a Georgetown Happy Hour. I know, because I got to sit beside Geneveive

Comment

I live in Northlake on Valley View.

We're not limited to one happy hour, are we? Can't we have another.

Comment

I think I looked at a house on Valley View when I was looking.

As for HH, I think we should get one planned soon. Next week isn't real great for me (already have 2 planned) but I'll see if I can squeeze in a 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                  We did have a Georgetown Happy Hour....
                  Recently?

-Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

Comment

Let's do another one!!!! We did one in September at the Catish Parlour.

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                      Let's do another one!!!! We did one in September at the Catish Parlour.
                      Oh yeah, I was out of town that weekend.

Comment

I'd be in for one next time my wife and I make the pilgrimage to G-Town to see the inlaws!

They're off of Williams Dr. on La Paloma in Serenada.

Comment

Now that's how you title a sticker sighting thread!

Comment

Heck, I am with Mountain Man. Sold the casa in Berry Creek but I might be down for a road trip for this....just because!!!!

John

Comment

Working...
                            X