ATTENTION - NEW Important Bownanza Information ***CHANGES TO LOCATION AND HOTEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Yessir....according to the ragh**d representative I spoke to at Hilton.

I just booked a room with 2 beds for both nights at the Hampton Inn and Suites down the road at Hwy 6 and University.

So I guess I will either need to mind my manners or seek transportation between venues and the hotel. In other words.....I’ll need to seek transportation

Well dang sorry I wasn’t any help. I wonder what’s going on here in town that weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I actually booked my room at the Best Western outside the TBH block and got a 2 queen bed room, although it cost a little extra.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Gonna be a lotta dudes splitting rooms spoonin' with no double queens available....

Thank you Mary for getting this all together..
          Is that some kind of invitation?

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
            Is that some kind of invitation?

Don’t drag your fantasies into my posts....

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              So I guess I will either need to mind my manners or seek transportation between venues and the hotel. In other words.....I’ll need to seek transportation
              I got your back brother

For those not staying on location at the BW Fri/Sat pm, I'll gladly be your DD and bring you back to your hotel. Brothers taking care of brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                I got your back brother

For those not staying on location at the BW Fri/Sat pm, I'll gladly be your DD and bring you back to your hotel. Brothers taking care of brothers
                You’re a good man Blake!!

Bump for Nanza! You folks that have never been need to partake at least once to see what you’ve been missing.

Comment

Bownanza is a great place to express opinions to and about each other...in person...sober or not! For the record, I have never seen an argument at any Bownanza I have attended. That's not to say that it can't happen .

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Bownanza is a great place to express opinions to and about each other...in person...sober or not! For the record, I have never seen an argument at any Bownanza I have attended. That's not to say that it can't happen .

You using the big stir stick now! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      You using the big stir stick now! [emoji23]

Comment

Booked my room for friday and saturday nights. First timer. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodray12 View Post
                          Booked my room for friday and saturday nights. First timer. Looking forward to it.
                          Great

Look forward to seeing you there

TD

Comment

Excellent! You will enjoy it. Don't be shy; just walk up to people and introduce yourself and ask them, "When is the last time you had your arse whupped?" That will break the ice and help you make new friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Excellent! You will enjoy it. Don't be shy; just walk up to people and introduce yourself and ask them, "When is the last time you had your arse whupped?" That will break the ice and help you make new friends!
                              Haha sounds like I may get more than an ice breaker.

Comment

Haha sounds like I may get more than an ice breaker.

Don't be skeered. Burnadale can't hear what you'll be say-n anyway. I get away with stuff all the time.

I have hear-n trouble my self. Seriously!

Comment

Working...
                                X