No announcement yet.

Taxidermist needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go north to Riverside on Hwy19 at The Hunters Taxidermy. He has done two rams, whitetail, and had a steer and deer hide tanned for me. The guy does amazing work. He had this fish replica on display this weekend when i went in to pickup the steer hide. I get to play around in his workshop when im there and see all the mounts in production and the finished ones still drying. Truly amazing work and reasonable prices. And he got his feet wet in the taxi business doing waterfowl. Got a facebook page as well.

This is my wifes Texas Dall she shot with her bow. He was an old warrior and his eat up look look transferred to the mount really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
      Brian Tanner at Resurrected Wildlife Taxidermy Studio https://www.facebook.com/resurrectedwildlife/ . He is a member here on TBH. Located out of the Magnolia /Conroe area. Also TexanTax here on TBH out of Tomball
      Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      Great guy [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Noooooo! Ignore these posts. Nothing to see here. That's my taxidermist. He's busy enough

He's probably the best in the business, but I was hoping that would stay a secret

Comment

B and B taxidermy off Jones road...Best dealing and honest people there is.

Comment

Tudors taxidermy did great for me!

Comment

Thanks for all the info. I will start calling tomorrow.

Comment

We are a full service Game Processor and Taxidermy studio in the Houston, Texas area. We handle everything from Whitetail Deer to wild hogs, exotics, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Noooooo! Ignore these posts. Nothing to see here. That's my taxidermist. He's busy enough

He's probably the best in the business, but I was hoping that would stay a secret
                He was my neighbor for the last 18 years until he moved last year. Great Guy. He told me that y'all went to school together

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                  Tudors taxidermy did great for me!

That's who has my deer from last season.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Madison County Taxidermy
                    Greg Landry - 979 218 0505

Comment

Working...
                    X