Lindale Rotary club wild game dinner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lindale Rotary club wild game dinner!!

Monday Feb 27th 6-8pm at the Junior High.

There will be lots of door prizes, guns, fishing trips, and other outdoor items! It was halfway sold out in table sales so it's probably going to sell out in the next week. $20 tickets, $35 a couple, kids 7-15 are $10 and 6 and under are free! Let me know if anybody in the area needs a ticket, I still have some!

We've selected some pretty nice guns for our first attempt at this but plan to make it an annual thing! There's also 3 crappie trips in the mix that I know of! Todd Box with Thermocline lures is donating an instructional trip, as well as Tommy Ezell with Texas Crappie guide offered a 1 on 1 instructional trip, and little man has donated a trip for 2 with fish cleaning. I will be there to clean fish and drive the boat!

If you have ever wanted to learn about the HOW and WHY of catching crappie Todd and Tommy are as good as anybody! Bring a big chief tablet and alot of pencils for little man cause he said he's gonna take somebody to school!!

Send me a mssg if you have any questions or need tickets!

Thanks!

Todd

Hell of a deal

Comment

Sounds like a Good time. As a Rotarian I know the good things Rotary does in a community and applaud y'alls effort and hope y'all have a big turn out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        Monday Feb 27th 6-8pm at the Junior High.

There will be lots of door prizes, guns, fishing trips, and other outdoor items! It was halfway sold out in table sales so it's probably going to sell out in the next week. $20 tickets, $35 a couple, kids 7-15 are $10 and 6 and under are free! Let me know if anybody in the area needs a ticket, I still have some!

We've selected some pretty nice guns for our first attempt at this but plan to make it an annual thing! There's also 3 crappie trips in the mix that I know of! Todd Box with Thermocline lures is donating an instructional trip, as well as Tommy Ezell with Texas Crappie guide offered a 1 on 1 instructional trip, and little man has donated a trip for 2 with fish cleaning. I will be there to clean fish and drive the boat!

If you have ever wanted to learn about the HOW and WHY of catching crappie Todd and Tommy are as good as anybody! Bring a big chief tablet and alot of pencils for little man cause he said he's gonna take somebody to school!!

Send me a mssg if you have any questions or need tickets!

Thanks!

Todd
        This is in Lindale, north of Tyler?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to get my tickets

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PMs returned! It's probably going to sell out next few days! Here's the flyer for more info!

Comment

Got tickets

Date night with the daughter

Comment

There might be a couple tickets left but it sounds like this ones sold out!!![emoji2]

Comment

Dang how did I miss this?

Comment

I'll take 2 tickets, where do I purchase them?
                        903-780-5988

Comment

Bump
                          Ah snap! Little Man is breaking out! That boy is gonna be the next big thing!
                          Guaranteed to be a lively trip, he will guarantee nobody gets bored or looses interest! Fish will be caught!

Comment

This ones sold out!!! Plan to make it an annual event though so catch us next year if you missed out!!!

Comment

Thanks to all the TBHrs that came!! I think it went well and several of y'all went home with stuff! Plan to make it an annual event!! Thanks again!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X