Full Throttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Throttle

Picked up a Full Throttle today from the shop. A customer ordered it & then changed his mind, so I picked it up for a descent price. I’m very surprised at how smooth this thing draws. Getting the rest set up tonight & hopefully put some arrows through it tomorrow.

While I was there I shot it through the chrony, 29” dl, 70lb & 543gr fmj, I got 285fps. Does this sound about right? Not as fast as I was thinking it would be. Plenty fast just wasn’t expecting 285 I was thinking closer to 295.

Pretty heavy arrow.

Comment

at 193 gr over ibo weight,,, it aint bad! your loosing about 65 fps for that weight alone plus another 10 for the shorter inch, and anything else on the string,,, if its off it's not by much

Comment

I guess it’ll work. It’s running 97 pounds of ke & .687 of momentum.

Comment

That’s quick for that heavy of an arrow. I bet the dirt will say it hurt when the arrow hits it after blowing through the animal

Comment

That's always been a real fast/fun bow.

Comment

I can’t wait to spend more time with it. I haven’t shot it but about 10 times. Gonna try to get around to shooting it tomorrow. Got to get a smaller peep & a shorter d-loop on it.

Comment

Working...
              X