X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
    WHITEBASSSSSSSSSS

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ill be running guided trips in the creeks and main lake during this time. Crappie and Whitebass during early spring and Hybrids closer around April. All thru mid July.

[emoji16][emoji1689]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
      Ill be running guided trips in the creeks and main lake during this time. Crappie and Whitebass during early spring and Hybrids closer around April. All thru mid July.

[emoji16][emoji1689]

Nice

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody get any ducks recently on the public lands?

Comment

Anybody know anything about the "diamond toxik bc" is it worth it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scottimus View Post
            Anybody get any ducks recently on the public lands?
            Good luck hunting any of the ponds most of the land is underwater sadly

Comment

Thinking about a bow hunt this weekend! Hopefully the water is scaring away everyone....what are the best "high" spots?

Comment

Thinking about a bow hunt this weekend! Hopefully the water is scaring away everyone....what are the best "high" spots?
                Lol water dont scare anyone hahahhah be safe and enjoy the water

Comment

Somerville PHL 18-19

They closed the gates at the lake. Yegua is still rising. The WMAs will soon be nothing but a holding lake. If youre deer hunting take waders, and throw the bow in the creek and grab a shotgun. You wont find anywhere to deer hunt..

Comment

I’m hunting right now and I’m on the only 20 yards of dry land at Somerville lol. Even if you do find a dry spot, the deer can hear you from a mile away walking through the water and mud to get to your spot. All the deer move out of the WMAs and onto dry private property ground. I probably won’t see any deer but it’s a nice weekend and I just like sitting in the woods.

Nearly 100% of the land in the WMAs is in flood plain so it is all underwater or ground is very muddy. The only “high” spots will be along the WMA/private property lines. There are a few of these spots at Yegua and Nails, just look where all the trucks are parked and come join the fun. CR 125 near Box 1 Nails Creek was closed last night because of flooding, not sure about today. Good luck and be careful!

Comment

I saw zero deer this evening hunting. I usually see at least a couple of does. The deer are probably getting tired of the weekly flooding and moving out. About time for white bass then black bass season!

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug1076 View Post
                        I saw zero deer this evening hunting. I usually see at least a couple of does. The deer are probably getting tired of the weekly flooding and moving out. About time for white bass then black bass season!
                        Well I'll be there for the afternoon to waste my time! Come by say hi lol

Comment

We will have 1 less person to worry about next season thief's better look for cameras before ya start walking away with folks stuff karma a B I T C H

Comment

We will have 1 less person to worry about next season thief's better look for cameras before ya start walking away with folks stuff karma a B I T C H

I hate thieves. I don’t understand why other hunters would steal stuff. Can you put the picture on here so we can look out for the thief and call game warden if we see them? Somerville isn’t that big shouldn’t be hard to find them.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug1076 View Post
                              I hate thieves. I don’t understand why other hunters would steal stuff. Can you put the picture on here so we can look out for the thief and call game warden if we see them? Somerville isn’t that big shouldn’t be hard to find them.
                              After it's all done with 100% I will but not till GW gets him first

Comment

After it's all done with 100% I will but not till GW gets him first

Sounds good. Hopefully he gets him.

Comment

Working...
                                X