No announcement yet.

The Hunt is Over Before it Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does the Buck snack on? I gotta know!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      that's because you're a newbie on TBH and don't understand the sheer awesomeness of Buck

FYI, Chuck Norris sleeps in Buck Medley underoos

http://www.buckmedley.com/

I went to the website and now I understand even less. Destined to be an outsider on this one I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
        I went to the website and now I understand even less. Destined to be an outsider on this one I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        As stated before, newbies won't ever understand the awesomeness of Buck.. Just Saying.

Once you reach Pope And Young status you will be given the packet to read and learn the history about him.

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
          As stated before, newbies won't ever understand the awesomeness of Buck.. Just Saying.

Once you reach Pope And Young status you will be given the packet to read and learn the history about him.
          Hahaha

Comment

Why are you taking pictures of another mans *** and junk region and feel compelled to share with us on the innerwebs?

Comment

Those other people looked so calm and relaxed in the presence of such greatness.

Did you get his autograph.... or least ask him to bless your bow?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                Why are you taking pictures of another mans *** and junk region and feel compelled to share with us on the innerwebs?
                That was my first thought too, before it was told that person is a celebrity. I thought maybe the OP wasn't sure whether it was a dude or a chick.

Comment

If you've been trying to have a kid with your significant other, I suggest you go find her right now.

In other news, that's quite a rear-knuckle he's sporting.

Comment

Them britches cant be comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                      The million dollar question: Boxers or Briefs?

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                        X2......I dont think he can pullem up any higher....lol.

Comment

Uncle Buck, daughter and I ran into him at Mesquite Archery a few years ago when we were in San Antone. Great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            Your truck gained 100 hp just by him walking next to it.........

Rwc

Truth!

Skinny

Comment

Mustbe alotta snakes in that store

Comment

Not to brag, but I once took a TPWD nuisance alligator trapper class with both Buck and TeeRoy of Swamp People fame. I vividly remember that Buck was wearing an almost identical costume as the one in the OP's pictures. Black T-shirt, black Wranglers, camo snake boots (with big knife stuck in the top). For the alligator class though, he had on his alligator tusk / mako shark tooth necklace on. He sat around signing autographs and telling tales of his Way Better Than Yours hunting & fishing exploits. TeeRoy was very non-descript. He never said anything. During a break, I finally asked him if he was, indeed TeeRoy. He kinda smiled and nodded yes. I hardly remember the 3 hour drive home !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X