Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
    I also got a good buck on the 12th. Ended up having to have Jzoch his dad and the dog track him around 1300 yards the next day. Luckily it was cold that weekend and all the meat was still good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats again buddy! Y’all put the hurt on them that weekend! Was super pumped when I got your text!

Comment

Wow what a weekend, the front did you guys right. Really nice deer Daniel and Jared, congrats guys

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        At least somebody in the Howard family knows how to kill stuff, for a while I thought you were teaching him to be a deer watcher like yourself.

Yep for sure. I’m pretty motivated for this weekend. Maybe something will show.

Comment

Nice deer boys, congrats !!!!!!

Comment

Nice Deer.....Congrats to everyone.

Comment

Got an old management 8 I’ve been watching for a few years this past Saturday at the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                Got an old management 8 I’ve been watching for a few years this past Saturday at the lease.

Nice job, Zach. Congrats on the old 8.

Comment

You have been on a killing spree lately Zach.

I cant wait to get back out west next Friday. I think I will go fishing this weekend just some I can kill something.

Comment

Congrats.

-john

Comment

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Sunday morning I got to arrow the biggest deer of my life and I couldn’t feel more blessed! This buck means a lot to me for a lot of reasons, most I will share on my full right up when I get around to it! Wanted to drop this here bc I mostly just follow this group here! Like Jzoch, Hookem84, and Hammer have said previous. We have worked our tails off on this place to get it to where it is and this deer right here is a testament! Sorry for the pic overload but I am so dang excited! He taped 153 5/8, 30”s bigger then my previous! God is good! [emoji1374]

Last edited by arrowsonly88; 10-23-2019, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                        Sunday morning, I got to arrow the biggest deer of my life and I couldn’t feel more blessed! This buck means a lot to me for a lot of reasons, most I will share on my full right up when I get around to it! Wanted to drop this here bc I mostly just follow this group here! Like Jzoch, Hookem84, and Hammer have said previous. We have worked our tails off on this place to get it to where it is and this deer right here is a testament! Sorry for the pic overload but I am so dang excited! He taped 153 5/8, 30”s bigger then my previous! God is good! [emoji1374]

Man, I couldn’t be happier for you brother. We’ve hunted all over Texas together and this has been a long time coming. You definitely deserve it. Really wish I could of been there to enjoy it with you. Happy for you and proud of what we’ve accomplished so far. This is just the beginning. Congrats again, buddy!! God is good, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                          I also got a good buck on the 12th. Ended up having to have Jzoch his dad and the dog track him around 1300 yards the next day. Luckily it was cold that weekend and all the meat was still good.

Nice buck. Congrats, Daniel.

Sunday morning, I got to arrow the biggest deer of my life and I couldn’t feel more blessed! This buck means a lot to me for a lot of reasons, most I will share on my full right up when I get around to it! Wanted to drop this here bc I mostly just follow this group here! Like Jzoch, Hookem84, and Hammer have said previous. We have worked our tails off on this place to get it to where it is and this deer right here is a testament! Sorry for the pic overload but I am so dang excited! He taped 153 5/8, 30”s bigger then my previous! God is good! [emoji1374]

Awesome. Congrats again, Brady on your biggest buck. 👍👍

I’m very happy for you all. You guys are having one heck of a year. I really enjoy seeing it.

Congrats again to y’all’s entire group.

Comment

Headed out Thursday. Can’t wait. Need to make up for my miss 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Congratulations on the mgmt. deer 8pointer, good old deer to take.

Arrowsonly that's a fine buck, congratulations. Looks like yall are doing it right.

Comment

Sunday morning I got to arrow the biggest deer of my life and I couldn’t feel more blessed! This buck means a lot to me for a lot of reasons, most I will share on my full right up when I get around to it! Wanted to drop this here bc I mostly just follow this group here! Like Jzoch, Hookem84, and Hammer have said previous. We have worked our tails off on this place to get it to where it is and this deer right here is a testament! Sorry for the pic overload but I am so dang excited! He taped 153 5/8, 30”s bigger then my previous! God is good! [emoji1374]

Congrats again Brady!!! Glad i was there when you got him. Everyone needs to be around Brady when he’s excited. It’s contagious.

Comment

Working...
                                X