Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, maybe ten wins though. Still should be in the hunt t the end of the year though

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
      I believe they will have to sweep the division to win it, unless filthy just falls apart, don't see that happening.

I’m on implosion watch for Philly...something is wrong there.

Alston Jeffrey apparently irritated with Wentz and the OC.

Agholor dropping balls every week, and appeared to pull up on that deep bomb attempt last night.

No one appears to like Wentz.

Pederson throwing Hail Marys in the media to try to rally the troops.

All bad signs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Noticeably less Texans fans on here this week...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I’m on implosion watch for Philly...something is wrong there.

Alston Jeffrey apparently irritated with Wentz and the OC.

Agholor dropping balls every week, and appeared to pull up on that deep bomb attempt last night.

No one appears to like Wentz.

Pederson throwing Hail Marys in the media to try to rally the troops.

All bad signs...

So your saying if the cowboys played a real team yesterday they would have loss.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
            So your saying if the cowboys played a real team yesterday they would have loss.
            I think he is saying the eagles played like the boys did the last 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
              The Eagles are one game behind them. They are missing a lot of players on a D that normally isn't the team you saw last night. They will come around and compete. Don't count on winning the division as a given by any means.
              I'm not sure sweeping the division is a ticket to playoffs either.
              They have NE, Vikings, Bears, Lions(always tough on Dallas), LA Rams, and Eagles again...in Philly

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              I believe they will have to sweep the division to win it, unless filthy just falls apart, don't see that happening.
              Sweeping would sure help, but they best win 3 of those games mentioned above

The cowboys schedule becomes more difficult as the eagles schedule becomes easier. I see the cowboys being somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7 at best.
              Yep, even if Dallas beats Philly again, that's just two games up and Dallas is fixing to run into the meat grinder.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                I'm not sure sweeping the division is a ticket to playoffs either.
                They have NE, Vikings, Bears, Lions(always tough on Dallas), LA Rams, and Eagles again...in Philly

Sweeping would sure help, but they best win 3 of those games mentioned above

Yep, even if Dallas beats Philly again, that's just two games up and Dallas is fixing to run into the meat grinder.
                But as long as they win their division they will be in the dance, maybe not for long but who knows. First you got to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                  But as long as they win their division they will be in the dance, maybe not for long but who knows. First you got to get there.
                  As long as they win it, yeah. Just saying they'd best win 3 of those tough games to make sure they are ahead of Phila.

They could sweep the division and still go 7-9, unless they beat a couple of good teams.

Just saw the pre-game Jets highlights......looked like they were all against Dallas.
                  Last edited by hpdrifter; 10-21-2019, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Jets was a horrible loss!!

Comment

The cowboys schedule becomes more difficult as the eagles schedule becomes easier. I see the cowboys being somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7 at best.
                      Probably so...

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                        Jets was a horrible loss!!
                        Yes it was... Temporarely turned the tv to MNF and it's depressing to see how the easily Pats are dominating the same Jets team that beat the boys.

Comment

Well, I hope Garrett and company watched the Pats/Jets game tonight. Maybe just maybe they could learn something. I won't hold my breath. What the GOAT did to the Jets was just beautiful.

Comment

Pats Defense did most the heavy lifting. Brady is the man but all he had to do was not turn it over

Edit: Belichick was masterful. thought you were talking about the other GOAT my apologies
                            Last edited by Jcjohnson; 10-21-2019, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              Well, I hope Garrett and company watched the Pats/Jets game tonight. Maybe just maybe they could learn something. I won't hold my breath. What the GOAT did to the Jets was just beautiful.
                              Amen, but our coach doesn't know how to make adjustments!

Comment

It's amazing how good the Boys look when they play with 100% effort. It's like they had bought into the hype about how great they were going to be this year and played with 90% effort against the Saints, Packets and Jets. Maybe 80% against the Jets. Hopefully they learned that just going through the motions won't win games, they have to give it 100% effort or the other team will win.

Comment

Working...
                                X