2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro vs Polaris Ranger 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
    Everyone is giving you advice without knowing your needs and uses. "If" you will be hauling 4 people AND filling feeders, running dog boxes, have a bed sprayer or anything you NEED more than 1.5' of bed space, the Mule Pro won't work for you. If you plan on trail riding for long periods, The Mule Pro is not near as comfortable with upright bench seating and wheel-wells blocking where your foot would comfortably sit. Now, for short, deer lease/hunting rides, it's a non-issue.

I really like The Mule Pro, but for my needs, I'd have to take a lot into consideration before I bought one.
    That's funny

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

In my opinion those two are both great but very different. The ranger crew is much bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mule without a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Where does the Can Am come into play vs the Mule?
          Ive had both and there are good and bads on both of them. Really just depends on what your wanting to use it for and want in a machine.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyartificial View Post
            I was interested in the mule, but when it came time to buy, Kawasaki put recalls out and retailers were unable to sell. This was only a few weeks ago. I ended up buying another ranger anyway, since my 2013 was an awesome machine. Routine oil changes and maintenance and no issues whatsoever. So far, I’m in love with the new Ranger 1000. Super quiet and very smooth.
            They were changing out the plastic fender well to steel. It’s a heck of an upgrade.

Comment

Kawasaki over Polaris any day, all day.. The warranty alone is a huge difference. I've owned 2 Polaris products in my life, years ago, and both were junk..

Comment

I've got a Mule Pro FXt because of the warranty, solid and quiet engine and the bed being able to convert to 2 different sizes. Speed not a priority for me but dang it goes 46-47mph. How much more speed do people need for a hunting rig? I've had the rig for a year and taken it to New Mexico hunting rough country to carrying 18 bags of corn in bed around farm filling feeders with no issues.

Comment

Mule all day

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Where does the Can Am come into play vs the Mule?
                    Can Am is like a Cadillac and Mule Pro like a prius

Comment

Mule all day everyday. Love my Mule Pro FXR.

Comment

We have Mules and Rangers, and the Mules are by far more reliable.

Comment

This has turned as bad as the Ford/Chevy/Tundra threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ve never owned a Polaris but, have had 2 mules ( bought both used). With the great experiences I’ve had with mules, I have no reason to switch!

Comment

I went and test drove the Mule Pro today and all I can say is WOW. Very smooth, very quite and plenty of speed. The ONLY cons it had was a small bed (it was actually bigger than I thought) and seems like the Polaris may have more storage but really really liked it. I am going to test drive the Polaris on Saturday before making a final decision but as of right now, it will be awful hard to be the Mule Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                                I went and test drove the Mule Pro today and all I can say is WOW. Very smooth, very quite and plenty of speed. The ONLY cons it had was a small bed (it was actually bigger than I thought) and seems like the Polaris may have more storage but really really liked it. I am going to test drive the Polaris on Saturday before making a final decision but as of right now, it will be awful hard to be the Mule Pro.
                                If you decide to get the mule the upgraded seat is well worth the money, and I’d also get elka shocks, instead of a lift and HD springs.

I was worried about the small bed in crew mode, only time I’ve had to extend was picking up a fourth deer and over 15 bags of corn.

Comment

Working...
                                X