Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2020, 09:39 AM   #101
SKLOSS
Pope & Young
 
SKLOSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where the deer live
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
Boy that is no crap

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk


If you want to have some real fun, just pick a random spot out in the middle of nowhere and start hooten and hollerin pretending you have fish on then watch all the boats start gathering around you. Then strap your rods down and haul *** out of there.


SKLOSS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 10:22 AM   #102
Jerry H
Ten Point
 
Jerry H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Parker County
Hunt In: Retired
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKLOSS View Post
Here are a couple of white bass/hybrid hotspots for those interested. Just look for the other boats. Red star is the hotel.
After seeing your other post I am not sure I trust this
Jerry H is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 10:28 AM   #103
SKLOSS
Pope & Young
 
SKLOSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where the deer live
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry H View Post
After seeing your other post I am not sure I trust this


Donít be scared!!


SKLOSS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 10:53 AM   #104
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKLOSS View Post
Donít be scared!!


One day I was catfishing there and I had some leftover shad. I've dumped about a fourth of a bucket of shad in the lake. And I just backed out watch The Birds start working. They almost ran me over

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 11:21 AM   #105
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
One day I was catfishing there and I had some leftover shad. I've dumped about a fourth of a bucket of shad in the lake. And I just backed out watch The Birds start working. They almost ran me over

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Like dumpin a bag of fritos in the bay.

watch out boys them birds is werkin a slick!!
Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 11:27 AM   #106
Texas Grown
Pope & Young
 
Texas Grown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Burleson, Texas
Hunt In: Kick CoViD's tail!
Default

Question fellers, what's a white bass? I've only fished for sandbass, yeller bass, black bass, sunshine bass, and striped bass here.


J/k. I'd never heard them called white bass till I moved to Ohio back in '78, a year after I got married. I'd always known them as sandbass till then. I just figured it was a Yankee term/name once I figured out what they were on Lake Erie.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 11:57 AM   #107
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
SaltwaterSlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Talked to ol' Snowflake this mornin' and he's got me lookin' into this... Would love to make one of these! Last 2, I had Chandeleur trips at the same time... not so this year... Gonna do some cogitatin' on it n see iff'n I can make it!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 05:30 PM   #108
Slew
Pope & Young
 
Slew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindale, TX
Hunt In: nowhere close to home
Default

Get your butt In gear!!! Were gonna need somebody to pray for us!! :0)
Slew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 05:37 PM   #109
hogslayer78
Pope & Young
 
hogslayer78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Porter, Tx
Hunt In: San Augustine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Talked to ol' Snowflake this mornin' and he's got me lookin' into this... Would love to make one of these! Last 2, I had Chandeleur trips at the same time... not so this year... Gonna do some cogitatin' on it n see iff'n I can make it!
Come on Charlie! Gonna be a good time and good fellowship
hogslayer78 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 05:54 PM   #110
doug
Ten Point
 
doug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Humble TX
Hunt In: Victoria
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogslayer78 View Post
Come on Charlie! Gonna be a good time and good fellowship
Yea Charlie come on! I've never been to this lake and I havent seriously crappie fished in probably 20 years and but I'm gonna go!
doug is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 06:18 PM   #111
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slew View Post
Get your butt In gear!!! Were gonna need somebody to pray for us!! :0)
Lol!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug View Post
Yea Charlie come on! I've never been to this lake and I havent seriously crappie fished in probably 20 years and but I'm gonna go!
You got any of those, well, uh things left?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 06:25 PM   #112
GLM
Eight Point
 
GLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Kingwood, TX
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

I’m gonna try to make it but I don’t have a boat. Anyone have room in their boat for an extra fisherman?
GLM is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 06:57 PM   #113
doug
Ten Point
 
doug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Humble TX
Hunt In: Victoria
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Lol!!!!You got any of those, well, uh things left?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
. No but I'll let you know when I get a shipment in! Might be rough out there!
doug is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 07:15 PM   #114
Radar
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Default

I will be there Friday and cook supper again. Axis burgers and fresh sausage, this will be my third year cooking for y'all on Friday. I will behave too.

Look forward to seeing y'all again.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 07:17 PM   #115
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug View Post
. No but I'll let you know when I get a shipment in! Might be rough out there!
Heheheee

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 07:21 PM   #116
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
SaltwaterSlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Workin' on gettin' my boat up to speed, but if it's not ready, hope I can hitch a ride on ol' Snowflake's boat... He brags about how he catches them slabs... I don't know... I'm thinkin' since I ain't crappie fished since the '70's when I lived on Rayburn... Back then we used minner's.. Snowflake tole me he'd bait my hook fer me!! Hard to beat a deal like that... Hopefully he'll take my fish off too!!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 07:35 PM   #117
Texas Grown
Pope & Young
 
Texas Grown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Burleson, Texas
Hunt In: Kick CoViD's tail!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Workin' on gettin' my boat up to speed, but if it's not ready, hope I can hitch a ride on ol' Snowflake's boat... He brags about how he catches them slabs... I don't know... I'm thinkin' since I ain't crappie fished since the '70's when I lived on Rayburn... Back then we used minner's.. Snowflake tole me he'd bait my hook fer me!! Hard to beat a deal like that... Hopefully he'll take my fish off too!!

Don't forget have-n him fee-lay-em too. And while he's at it, he might as well either cookem for ya, or vacumm packem.
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 07:41 PM   #118
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Workin' on gettin' my boat up to speed, but if it's not ready, hope I can hitch a ride on ol' Snowflake's boat... He brags about how he catches them slabs... I don't know... I'm thinkin' since I ain't crappie fished since the '70's when I lived on Rayburn... Back then we used minner's.. Snowflake tole me he'd bait my hook fer me!! Hard to beat a deal like that... Hopefully he'll take my fish off too!!
Boy now you're pushing it. Minnows are for kids and we'll you know. More than welcome to jump in.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 07:42 PM   #119
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Grown View Post
Don't forget have-n him fee-lay-em too. And while he's at it, he might as well either cookem for ya, or vacumm packem.
Hey TG if I do all that there coming home with me

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 07:43 PM   #120
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
I will be there Friday and cook supper again. Axis burgers and fresh sausage, this will be my third year cooking for y'all on Friday. I will behave too.



Look forward to seeing y'all again.
Oh my look who came out from under a rock

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 07:46 PM   #121
hogslayer78
Pope & Young
 
hogslayer78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Porter, Tx
Hunt In: San Augustine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
Oh my look who came out from under a rock

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
No crap! I was starting to worry about him till you pm'ed last week that he was still breathing
hogslayer78 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 08:13 PM   #122
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
Boy now you're pushing it. Minnows are for kids and we'll you know. More than welcome to jump in.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Good thing I'm a kid at heart!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 08:18 PM   #123
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogslayer78 View Post
No crap! I was starting to worry about him till you pm'ed last week that he was still breathing
He's been busy

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 08:36 PM   #124
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Good thing I'm a kid at heart!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Bring some of them croakers from the salt. You can free line um

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 09:21 PM   #125
Slew
Pope & Young
 
Slew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindale, TX
Hunt In: nowhere close to home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Workin' on gettin' my boat up to speed, but if it's not ready, hope I can hitch a ride on ol' Snowflake's boat... He brags about how he catches them slabs... I don't know... I'm thinkin' since I ain't crappie fished since the '70's when I lived on Rayburn... Back then we used minner's.. Snowflake tole me he'd bait my hook fer me!! Hard to beat a deal like that... Hopefully he'll take my fish off too!!
Heck yeah! Just don;t drink all his wifes beer! I think that gal is handy with a chainsaw!
Slew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 10:30 PM   #126
SKLOSS
Pope & Young
 
SKLOSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where the deer live
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug View Post
Yea Charlie come on! I've never been to this lake and I havent seriously crappie fished in probably 20 years and but I'm gonna go!


Nobody crappy fishes but Slew. Donít let the name fool you. All species of fish should be scared!!


SKLOSS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2020, 10:34 PM   #127
SKLOSS
Pope & Young
 
SKLOSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where the deer live
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLM View Post
Iím gonna try to make it but I donít have a boat. Anyone have room in their boat for an extra fisherman?


Somebody will have room. You can ride on my boat (aka.. The Booze Cruiser), but unless you plan on fishing for another beer youíre SOL. Slew catches my fish for me! But there may be room on my skeeter if your nice to my son.


SKLOSS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2020, 07:10 AM   #128
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
Bring some of them croakers from the salt. You can free line um

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I figure that's what ole @Mexico would do

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2020, 02:01 PM   #129
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
SaltwaterSlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
Bring some of them croakers from the salt. You can free line um

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

You got a live well? I got's ta have a live well for my minners! Them crokers might not live long in that fresh water, but I bet a big ol' blue cat would knock the crap out of 'em!



I ain't proud... I'll fish with anything that the fish will bite! You mind if I brang some o' my secret sauce catfish bait? It stinks a little, but it'll catch dem cats!
Oh yea, edit to add: I will have me a bucket of soured milo maze too... You got room fer that?
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2020, 02:20 PM   #130
bboswell
Pope & Young
 
bboswell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montgomery County
Hunt In: Where ever I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
I figure that's what ole @Mexico would do

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


I can see him now, bucket of croaker and a pocket full of Voodoo Shrimps!

Thinking about putting this on my calendar but Iím no great crappie catcher. Maybe yíall can learn me a thing or three.
bboswell is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2020, 02:25 PM   #131
Mexico
Pope & Young
 
Mexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Clear Lake Tx
Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
I figure that's what ole @Mexico would do

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
WTH is a crappie? Is that what I get on the bottom of my shoes walking through the dog park?
Mexico is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2020, 02:37 PM   #132
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexico View Post
WTH is a crappie? Is that what I get on the bottom of my shoes walking through the dog park?
Hush yoo mouth

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2020, 02:38 PM   #133
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
You got a live well? I got's ta have a live well for my minners! Them crokers might not live long in that fresh water, but I bet a big ol' blue cat would knock the crap out of 'em!



I ain't proud... I'll fish with anything that the fish will bite! You mind if I brang some o' my secret sauce catfish bait? It stinks a little, but it'll catch dem cats!
Oh yea, edit to add: I will have me a bucket of soured milo maze too... You got room fer that?
I we can katch the hell out of them catfish. All I have is a Dead well

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2020, 03:02 PM   #134
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
You got a live well? I got's ta have a live well for my minners! Them crokers might not live long in that fresh water, but I bet a big ol' blue cat would knock the crap out of 'em!



I ain't proud... I'll fish with anything that the fish will bite! You mind if I brang some o' my secret sauce catfish bait? It stinks a little, but it'll catch dem cats!
Oh yea, edit to add: I will have me a bucket of soured milo maze too... You got room fer that?
Bring it. My crappie boat got freshwater wash down and self bailing hull.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboswell View Post
I can see him now, bucket of croaker and a pocket full of Voodoo Shrimps!

Thinking about putting this on my calendar but Iím no great crappie catcher. Maybe yíall can learn me a thing or three.




Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2020, 07:26 PM   #135
Slew
Pope & Young
 
Slew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindale, TX
Hunt In: nowhere close to home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexico View Post
WTH is a crappie? Is that what I get on the bottom of my shoes walking through the dog park?
Itís what ocean perch dream about being when they grow up!!
Slew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2020, 07:33 PM   #136
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slew View Post
Itís what ocean perch dream about being when they grow up!!


Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2020, 09:07 PM   #137
Slew
Pope & Young
 
Slew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindale, TX
Hunt In: nowhere close to home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKLOSS View Post
Nobody crappy fishes but Slew. Donít let the name fool you. All species of fish should be scared!!



Quit gooning up this slab slinging weekend with all this trash fish talk!!!
Slew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2020, 09:09 PM   #138
SKLOSS
Pope & Young
 
SKLOSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where the deer live
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slew View Post
Quit gooning up this slab slinging weekend with all this trash fish talk!!!


You should change your username to Googan


SKLOSS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-02-2020, 11:10 AM   #139
bowhuntvideo
Ten Point
 
bowhuntvideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Hunt In: Anywhere I can
Default

Just made reservation for myself, Zookeeper and another buddy. Still. Few smoking rooms available.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bowhuntvideo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-02-2020, 12:16 PM   #140
bboswell
Pope & Young
 
bboswell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montgomery County
Hunt In: Where ever I can
Default

We are booked which likely adds 2 boats
bboswell is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-02-2020, 07:13 PM   #141
Jerry H
Ten Point
 
Jerry H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Parker County
Hunt In: Retired
Default

This is gonna be fun
Jerry H is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-06-2020, 02:16 PM   #142
Slew
Pope & Young
 
Slew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindale, TX
Hunt In: nowhere close to home
Default

Bumping this up!!!
Slew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-07-2020, 07:17 AM   #143
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Looks like a full house

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-07-2020, 09:15 AM   #144
BrandonH
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Default

Last year was a blast, but with a new job I'm not sure of my schedule. I'll just play it by ear & find last minute lodging if we can make it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
BrandonH is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-07-2020, 08:53 PM   #145
Slew
Pope & Young
 
Slew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindale, TX
Hunt In: nowhere close to home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonH View Post
Last year was a blast, but with a new job I'm not sure of my schedule. I'll just play it by ear & find last minute lodging if we can make it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Just quit! You were looking for a job when you found that one!

Fishing or work? Really!!!
Slew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-08-2020, 05:17 PM   #146
miket
Pope & Young
 
miket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Plantersville
Hunt In: Grimes County, Victoria
Default

Just made my reservation. Told the wife if she isnt off I will just leave the kids here by themselves

Mother in law said she can watch them if wife isnt off
miket is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-08-2020, 05:51 PM   #147
hogslayer78
Pope & Young
 
hogslayer78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Porter, Tx
Hunt In: San Augustine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miket View Post
Just made my reservation. Told the wife if she isnt off I will just leave the kids here by themselves

Mother in law said she can watch them if wife isnt off
Heck yeah gonna be a great time
hogslayer78 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-08-2020, 06:44 PM   #148
Texas Grown
Pope & Young
 
Texas Grown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Burleson, Texas
Hunt In: Kick CoViD's tail!
Default

Got my room booked.



There are 11 rooms left for those interested.
And yes, they are dog friendly. Just has to stay in a kennel when in the room.
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-08-2020, 07:01 PM   #149
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miket View Post
Just made my reservation. Told the wife if she isnt off I will just leave the kids here by themselves

Mother in law said she can watch them if wife isnt off
Right on

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-08-2020, 07:17 PM   #150
miket
Pope & Young
 
miket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Plantersville
Hunt In: Grimes County, Victoria
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Grown View Post
Got my room booked.



There are 11 rooms left for those interested.
And yes, they are dog friendly. Just has to stay in a kennel when in the room.
Excellent.
miket is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com