No announcement yet.

2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro vs Polaris Ranger 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mule for sure, ride better and way more dependable.. only thing Polaris 1000 would have better is faster and front locker, but that don’t matter much when it won’t start..

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
      Where did everyone buy their Mule Pro? Any in the Houston/Richmond/Rosenburg area? Im leaning hard towards the Ranch edition.
      I priced them as far as Louisiana. Best price I found was UVC in Alvin.

Went to Victoria and they beat the price by a couple hundred dollars. Kind of regret getting it there. The service department is a headache in the making.

Comment

How much off sticker is considered a good deal?

I know the truck game well but never bought a UTV / ATV.

Comment

Been having a mule on my mind for a while. Then out of nowhere the wife come up wanting a golf cart for a town cruiser(little bitty town). I told her if we sell our 99 TJ Jeep, then we can decide what to get. I will still push for the mule although with only two votes it is not always fun to have the minority vote.......cC

Comment

Originally posted by Copanocruisin View Post
            Been having a mule on my mind for a while. Then out of nowhere the wife come up wanting a golf cart for a town cruiser(little bitty town). I told her if we sell our 99 TJ Jeep, then we can decide what to get. I will still push for the mule although with only two votes it is not always fun to have the minority vote.......cC
            You can register the mule now for a town cruiser

Comment

I went and test drove the Polaris today, and after I left I knew hands down I’d be getting the Mule Pro. The Polaris was nice, but the Mule Pro was nicer. Now I just need to find one, I am waiting on a call back from UVC in Alvin. I called Mainland and they are waiting on a few Silvers to arrive but I am wanting the rustic bronze color and he said they are not ordering anymore of those.

He did say that the Rona virus has the manufacturers about a month behind but that the 2021 models should be coming out soon. Got me thinking if I should wait and get a 2021. Said it will be another 30-40 days and I am not a patient person at all when I make my mind up so If I can find a 2020 in the rustic bronze, I’ll get it but if I can’t, I guess I’ll have to wait for the 2021s and keep my fingers crossed they are released quicker than 30-40 days.

Comment

2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro vs Polaris Ranger 1000

I didn’t tally the votes but it appears the mule won 10 or 12 to 1 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Backwoods101; 05-23-2020, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Im waiting on the 2021 mules.

Comment

Polaris is the Joe Biden of the UTV world......

Comment

<<<<<<< Mule for me as well. Smoother ride than Polaris and quieter. Plus the Mule Pro doesn't have the turning radius of an aircraft carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Polaris is the Joe Biden of the UTV world......
                        And the ATV world.. I owned 2 years ago.. Both were worthless junk. Nothing but problems from the first month until they were finally gone.... Swore I would never own anything associated with that name again and haven't since.. Never will.

Comment

Originally posted by j.trevor123 View Post
                          Im waiting on the 2021 mules.
                          I wonder what is going to change on the 2021’s. I just don’t think I am patient enough to wait on the 2021’s, after asking a few dealers they all said they are not sure when the 2021’s are coming out. I have no doubt decided on the Mule though.

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                            I wonder what is going to change on the 2021’s. I just don’t think I am patient enough to wait on the 2021’s, after asking a few dealers they all said they are not sure when the 2021’s are coming out. I have no doubt decided on the Mule though.
                            Maybe not much.. who knows. No info i can find out there.

Comment

Working...
                            X