Polaris or Can Am?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris or Can Am?

Which one? Reviews are mixed.....priced about the same, looking at the one that seats six
    Thanks

I have a can am outlander and it’s a great machine. If I am ever in the market for a side by side the can am dealer will be my first stop.

Comment

Can Am in the big crews is about 5 inches longer and 2 inches wider. Better for a big guy like me. Other than that they are both good rigs.

Comment

Had battery issues with my 2020 can am Defender, but other than that it’s great.

Comment

Neither. Mule FXT

Comment

I’ve owned Polaris rangers in the past, and currently own a Canam defender, I really like the Canam however, both are great machines.
            You’ll be happy either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 2 rangers, but I'd look at a canam for my next ride.
              Happy with my rangers, but the canam is really looking nice and roomy
              As far as the Mule FXT, when they can stop putting a kiddy bed on them, I'll pass. I sure wish they would put a decent size bed on them

Comment

No issues with my Defender Max DPS HD8.

Comment

My 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 has been in the shop 3 times in the last 14 months. Once to have the clutch shimmed, because evidently a factory defect necessitated a small shim...Warranty. Once to replace the entire clutch assembly which literally came apart just months after being shimmed.....Warranty. Last month to repair the busted belt....not warranty. My rig is not abused, just normal ranch work and it has been an absolute POS. I'd love to sell it....but I can't, with a good conscience, pawn this piece of crap off on another person. Buy a Can-Am.....or even a Mule....or nice Schwinn......or maybe even just choose to walk with corn stacked on your back.

I previously had a 2012 Ranger Crew that was a bulletproof rig. I never had a problem with it until somebody needed it more than me and stole it from my shop.
                  Last edited by curtintex; 05-08-2021, 08:47 PM.

Comment

CanAm

Comment

Not Polaris...

Comment

CanAm, hands down.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                          I have 2 rangers, but I'd look at a canam for my next ride.
                          Happy with my rangers, but the canam is really looking nice and roomy
                          As far as the Mule FXT, when they can stop putting a kiddy bed on them, I'll pass. I sure wish they would put a decent size bed on them
                          Kiddy bed huh? You mean the one that has steel bed instead of plastic on the POS Polaris? I haven’t ran across any times where the bed wasn’t big enough.

Comment

I have a 2018 Ranger XP 1000 and I’ll be buying a Can Am soonish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                              Neither. Mule FXT

Love mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X