Brazos County (Bryan) Archery Club shoot Jan 8 10 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazos County (Bryan) Archery Club shoot Jan 8 10 am

Our next shoot will be a club shoot and EVERYONE who likes to shoot is invited.

This is actually a membership shoot - if you sign up for a 2012 membership, you get to shoot for free. Concessions will be available.

ASA format, targets, rules, classes, PLUS Women's Traditional.

PLUS - Money shot while we wait for scores! Awards for all classes.

If you can't make this shoot - plan on attending the Jan 15 shoot - The Pro-Playday. Professional archers from every arena are invited to come shoot for free and we will pair them up with amateurs for a fun filled day!

Our web site is www.BrazosCountyArchery.com and you can visit us on Facebook!

Well im getting ready. I walked by and saw my bow now maybe this week ill pick it up.

Comment

I might try and make this...my buddy lives in CS and I've been wanting to take him to a 3D shoot, if I signed up, do I have to come to a minimum number of club meetings? I live in Cypress so I'm not sure if I could make a lot of them.

Comment

We live little over a hr away and this will be our second year as members. We have not attended any meetings. There is a awsome group of people that run the show. I am sure they would love to have us at the meetings but its just not possible and we would love to have you join up

Comment

No, attendance at the meetings and work days is not mandatory, but it sure will help when we host a hog hunt or bowfishing trip. Members who help will be invited to these types of events.

The shoot will be a lot of fun!

Comment

What do I need to bring to prove I was in the Marines? DD214? And how often do you guys do work days? I'd be more than willing to help out when I can.

Comment

Well, believe it or not, we actually trust people when they say they are vetrans. Hope to see you out soon!

Comment

Haha, aight, see ya Sunday!

Comment

Sunday sunday sunday be there. Colby has been shooting and getting ready.

Comment

What's the longest target on the course?

Comment

45 yards for open and K45 classes. 40 for hunter class.

Comment

See you there Jason

Comment

Wow, it is that time again. I am headed west on Sunday.

Comment

I'm excited. We got the course laid out today, setting targets in the morning. Anyone who wants to help, we are meeting at 7 am.

Also, we need help with registration and concessions.

Comment

Looks like I'll be sitting today out, planning to come next Sunday though, pretty bummed about today but gotta keep the peace.

Hope the weather is good for you guys and I'll see you next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X