Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't for get to tell your feeder timers about the time change.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao! This kicks some people’s butt!

Comment

My Coverts showed pics of my coons changing the feeder timers for me at 2am last night so it would make the “set it and forget it” and “deer don’t have watches” types on TBH twitch...[emoji38][emoji2957][emoji23]

Comment

She knows, already...…….

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
          These annual posts crack me up.

The days are getting shorter. So the sun is coming up later and is setting earlier every day. (Not really. The sun doesn't "rise" and "set" but I won't confuse some with that).

Here's what you need to do. When filling feeders in the summer, set the time, which will be DST. Then set the feeding times to go off at the time you want it to feed on the date, plus approximately 1.5 minutes (check your sunrise/sunset tables) for each day that will pass until you will be back to hunt. When the time "changes" your feeder won't know. It's just going to feed at the same time of daylight less 1.5 minutes that it has every day. Solunar tables are your friend.
          You serious, Clark???

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
            . The sun doesn't "rise" and "set" but I won't confuse some with that).
            I bet you think we landed on the moon too... typical NA$A shill...

Comment

NEW SOLAR INTEGRATED GAME FEEDER

Four years ago, I began developing a new type of wild game feeder to replace the conventional clock-timer feeders (and all of their problems) with a simple device that follows dawn and dusk regardless of the seasons. My financial and marketing partner backed out because of health reasons. I now have a patent and trademark in progress with little finances left and no marketing ability.

If you know any company or joint venture that would be interested, please-please contact me. Details at: With held by Administration

Thanks,

John T. Thorngren

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                This has boggled the mind of many......

Four years ago, I began developing a new type of wild game feeder to replace the conventional clock-timer feeders (and all of their problems) with a simple device that follows dawn and dusk regardless of the seasons. My financial and marketing partner backed out because of health reasons. I now have a patent and trademark in progress with little finances left and no marketing ability.

If you know any company or joint venture that would be interested, please-please contact me. Details at: With held by Administration

Thanks,

John T. Thorngren

Comment

Sounds solid man but I don't have the resources for the marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAND View Post

Thanks,

John T. Thorngren
                    I had a couple of units like that years ago. I think they were called Day 2 Feeders.

Comment

Working...
                    X