Having a hard time choosing a 3D club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a hard time choosing a 3D club

Stuck in between banana bend bowbenders or buffalo field archery club.

What are the perks of either one and if someone has had good experiences share it and if negative PM me. Either is almost the same drive for me.

Thanks

Clint Dentler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am a member at BFAC. Great facility, only downside is that it is in Addicks reservoir and will shut down due to flooding from time to time, maybe once every 5 years or so. Last year was a ***** as it was under water most of the summer. ive shot at banana bend and it is good but not as good as Buffalo. Hit the tournaments at both since you are half way between.

Comment

Are both of those shoots held on Sunday's? It seems like they were when I was looking for local 3D shoots last year. If so, are there any within an hour of Houston that shoot on Saturday? I used to shoot Montgomery County Archery Club but I don't think they have a place any more. I would like to find a place to shoot next season as well

Comment

I really like both and they both have their pros and cons I am sure. I try to make both of their club shoots every chance we get.

Buffalo uses Mckenzie targets I believe and Banana bend uses Rinehardts. Both great targets some folks prefer one over the other.

Comment

Working...
        X