LED Christ-mas Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED Christ-mas Lighting

Who has the best deals/quality for LED Christ-mas lighting?? I want to replace my C9's with LED's.

I want to do the same thing and I have been looking for two years for good multi color replacements but the blue in the led is always way off. I can say I have bought and tried a lot of lights and they are all pretty good quality

Comment

Nothing says Christmas like the buzz of 6,000 c9s burning!
      I’m all about energy savings but leds just don’t have the same glow.
      Clark Griswald was on to something!

Comment

I agree with sticks leds just don’t like the same. If someone could find a way to make them look the same I’d definitely buy some

Comment

I don’t know if you go to Costco but I got these a few years ago

If they haven’t changed them the colored covers come off and are replaceable Incase they break. I like the look of them, can’t seem to find a picture but they were bright and the colors were good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My brother owns a Christmas light company and he buys everything from ACE hardware!

Comment

at home

Comment

H-E-B Best prices I have found

Comment

The brighter LED lights aren’t going to be found at walmart or HEB or any hardware store.
                  I thought normal C9s were brighter until I went to Holiday Warehouse. Their LEDs are ultra bright. Much brighter than my incandescent C9s but they are also $40 for a box of 25. Guy said after christmas they are 40% off.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                    The brighter LED lights aren’t going to be found at walmart or HEB or any hardware store.
                    I thought normal C9s were brighter until I went to Holiday Warehouse. Their LEDs are ultra bright. Much brighter than my incandescent C9s but they are also $40 for a box of 25. Guy said after christmas they are 40% off.
                    Ouch, that can get expensive, the C9 LED’s I bought at HEB were $ 6.97/25. May not be the brightest but Santa won’t mind!

Comment

Can't beat these. Bought some a few weeks ago and installed them, they look great. If you get the opaque finish they look a lot like the original C9 bulbs, but way brighter.

Right at $1.28 per bulb ain't too bad.

I think I have a 10% off for friends too if anyone want's to order some.

Comment

Working...
                      X