Favorite Fredericksburg stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Fredericksburg stay

Want to take the wife for her birthday in December, I have never stayed so asking for opinions. I think something small and private possibly have 2 other couples going so hopefully something that can accommodate 3 different rooms. Thanks in advance.

Look up Monarch Ranch. I enjoyed it and the owners are friends of the organist at my church. they make you breakfast and drop it off and it is delicious

Comment

Just off Main Street, KingWood Suites has been called the best-kept secret of Fredericksburg.

This is one of our favorite places to stay. It’s very nice.

Comment

Rancho del Sol is pretty cool. Can easily hold 3 couples and on a couple hundred acres.

Comment

If it ends up being just you two, look up Foxview Cabin on Airbnb. Small cabin up on a hill overlooking the hill country. Would absolutely recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
            Look up Monarch Ranch. I enjoyed it and the owners are friends of the organist at my church. they make you breakfast and drop it off and it is delicious
            Second this choice! Monarc Ranch is a great place

Comment

My Country Inn. Not the small rooms I town. The cabins on the 200 acre ranch. You won’t be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                My Country Inn. Not the small rooms I town. The cabins on the 200 acre ranch. You won’t be sorry.
                This. I’ll see if I can find thr last thread because I’m too lazy to dig up pictures. Lol

Comment

Check out my post in this thread. Top notch place

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                    https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...light=Cottages

Check out my post in this thread. Top notch place
                    ^^^ This place. We’ll be there again in a of couple days. Can’t beat the scenery or the location, IMO.

Comment

Check out B&B on knopp school road

Comment

I have a recommendation if you’re interested in an isolated spot that fits just a couple. We’ve stayed multiple times and absolutely love it.

Comment

Deer ridge cottage, if you want a nice off the beaten path with a feeder in the front yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My country inn cottages at the ranch-

Comment

Hill Country Premier Lodging - the 1851 Cabin at Wolf Creak Guest Ranch.
                              It is a nice getaway.

Comment

Working...
                              X