No announcement yet.

Axis doe meat hunt?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I don’t mind paying up to 500 but some people are asking 750 to 900 for a doe.... that is ridiculous.

Comment

Texas Hunt Lodge is offering axis does at $450 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
        Check out cinco g ranch in San Diego, they just posted a meat hunt special on Instagram, does/ewes $250 each. Took my dad out there last year and we saw a ton of animals, he shot an axis doe, I tried to get within recurve range of a huge blackbuck but couldn’t seal the deal. Bow or rifle hunting is allowed, they do have lodging available but not sure if that’s included in price.
        250 is legit!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
          250 is legit!!!!
          I thought so, I’m trying to set up another hunt ASAP. Gotta clear some freezer space first.

Comment

I’m using a guy in Leaky that charges $250 axis does and currently has a surplus of Blackbuck does for $150 or $200. He has a camper sometimes that he charges $75 a night. I use him when we go float the river because I can hunt in the morning and play with the family on the river afterwards.

Comment

I’ve had several of people ask about the Axis outfit I use in Leakey.
              Nick Yaklin (210) 275-5195

Comment

Britton Butts over in Bronte TX has some Red Deer hind hunts if someone wants a great meat animal 4324253333

Comment

Beau Jacoby normally has Axis doe around Brady TX 325-456-1627

Comment

Following

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out cinco g ranch in San Diego, they just posted a meat hunt special on Instagram, does/ewes $250 each. Took my dad out there last year and we saw a ton of animals, he shot an axis doe, I tried to get within recurve range of a huge blackbuck but couldn’t seal the deal. Bow or rifle hunting is allowed, they do have lodging available but not sure if that’s included in price.
                      I'm heading out there this weekend with my father and brother to take a couple of does. I'll post a report after but I can tell you that the owner is a stand up guy (known him for almost 20 years) and his crew will do what they can in order to put you on the animal you're after.

Comment

Sounds like I might have to make a few phone calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel32 View Post
                          I'm heading out there this weekend with my father and brother to take a couple of does. I'll post a report after but I can tell you that the owner is a stand up guy (known him for almost 20 years) and his crew will do what they can in order to put you on the animal you're after.
                          Best of luck! Post pics!

Comment

Comment

In for updates

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Any update on your hunt Sir?

Comment

Working...
                                X