Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for continued improvement.

Comment

Amen to that!

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
          Praise The Lord! Great news, Ross let us know Daniel’s progress when you get a chance. Lord, please continue to heal and watch over Daniel.
          Will do and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            I have not been on in quite awhile. I want to thank everyone who has lent their prayers for Daniel. The news is very good! Tomorrow with be Daniel’s 126th day in the hospital and hopefully his last. After a long battle he is going home tomorrow! He still has a long long road ahead of him and while I do not know what percentage of his former self he will regain, I do know that God is good and Daniel should be sleeping at home tomorrow night!!

Thanks again for all the prayers!
            Ross
            Man that is awesome to read! I was hesitant to open and read because of how things have been. Continued prayers

Comment

Thank you Jesus! Great news!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just now seeing this - heart wrenching read but looks like a happy ending. Prayers up for a full recovery

Comment

love this great news. and this community.

the support and love that comes from the green screen, even for people that have never met one another is a truly a blessing from God and evidence of the goodness in man.

so glad Daniel is on a recovery path. i just saw this thread today for the first time, so i will add prayers for full healing and for time with his family

Comment

Working...
                  X