Good Bow for a Lady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Bow for a Lady?

My wife has mentioned that she would like to get into archery with me. She has killed some nice deer with a rifle and a doe with a cross, but she know my passion for bowhunting and is wanting to try it herself. She is a lefty so I am sure I will have to order whatever we choose.

What do you recommend for a good ladies bow to start out with? I would still want it to be a bow adequate enough to hunt whitetails with.

My wife shoots a pse stinger .

Comment

Have her measured out proper and get her a Mathews Prima, as long as she is serious. Not cheap but also not just “good enough”.

My wife was shooting a Mission Craze II, and it’s a decent enough bow for what it is, but the Prima blows it out of the water. I believe it’ll adjust down 15 lbs below max weight so it’ll adjust up to what she’ll eventually want to use for hunting so it is somewhat expandable.

Comment

Like mentioned above the Prima are a Mathews Mission. Can even get like the VXR . I got my daughter a Mathews Vertix two years ago it’s good for her has a 60 lb mod on it she shooting it at 54lbs at 26” draw .

Comment

I ran into a lady in New Mexico elk hunting that had the Eva Shockey bow. She said she loved it and switched over from the Mathews. Another one to look at.

Comment

My wife also has the Eva Shockey bow as well. Hers is left handed and we actually found it in stores when we were looking for her a bow. She switched from a Mathews to the Eva and loves it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anything that doesn’t say Diamond on it

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Anything that doesn’t say Diamond on it
                Noted!!

Comment

Mathews Prima is an awesome bow

Comment

Working...
                  X