Carrizo springs places to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrizo springs places to eat?

Breakfast and dinner places ? We used to eat at Andy’s but they’ve closed and all the other places just too slow or not very good or not open for dinner! I heard of Kevin’s or oasis in crystal city too

Miguelito's Mexican Grill and Cantina.

Comment

I’m kind of partial to Ninas in Big Wells for Bfast.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
        Miguelito's Mexican Grill and Cantina.
        We ate there this week while at the ranch. Food was decent, service was slower than molasses….. but they had football on out on the patio and it had a good vibe. We didn’t have super high expectations….

Comment

5DGrill was good & pretty fast in the past, I assume they are still open, Amigos is slow but the food is good

Comment

We sat at Miguelitos last night for 15 minutes and it wasn’t busy and no one asked us anything was the same about 2 weeks ago food was ok service stinks,

Comment

I know in the past there were so many oilfield workers that everything was crazy busy. It seemed like that had calmed down to a certain extent a few years back. Is it back to the crazy oilfield worker type craze again??

Comment

Rosita's is good. We stopped going to Andy's when they started to charge us for chips and dip. La Barbacoa Co has some excellent breakfast tacos, think they do lunch as well.

Comment

Only I’ve noticed is all the DPS guys working between dilley and Carrizo, tried rositas food was never as good as Andy’s or as clean. We sat there opening weekend and I don’t know if it’s just that town or only certain place there but rositas is like the oldLee’s restaurant that’s now called amigos!!!only place we haven’t tried is that orange Mexican food place across the street from rositas

Comment

Working...
                  X