Big Rigs on the Road. Look Out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Rigs on the Road. Look Out!!!

So the lignite plant I work at, they sell off the by product, bottom ash, fly ash, and gypsum. I get off work this morning and the trucks are lined up. They had the only exit out of our parking lot blocked. After everybody blowing their horns, they still wouldn’t move up just enough to let us out. The guards only let so many trucks in at one time. So I drive back to the guard house and let them know what’s going on. She said they were all from Honduras and couldn’t speak or read English. There’s a big parking area where they are supposed to pull into and file into a single line till the light turns green for the next truck to come in. Talk about a fluster cluck.
    So, if they can’t speak or read English, how in the hell did they get a license? These trucks are the belly dumps or the long trailer dump trucks.
    Y’all be careful out there, they are out there!!!

Unbelievable

Comment

Oh boy, this upside down world I wake up in every morning is just getting worse and worse.

Thanks Joe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

And yet there is a bunch of able-body folks sitting at home getting obese off of welfare. And this isn’t a new thing! Decades of this crap is why the country is where it now is…

Comment

I just got my license renewed. Talk about a hassle!!! Think I made 4 trips to the office before I got it all done. Had to provide a birth certificate. So I got a copy of what my mom had. Nope!! Won’t work!!! Had to be a original one. So since I was born in Shreveport La, I had to go thru a act of congress to get one.
          How are these people getting a license???
          Way to go Brandon!!!

Comment

If anybody has been paying attention I’ve said on here a dozen times that we are well on our way to being a third world country and no politician or political party is gonna stop it. Get used to it. Before it’s over it will be dog eat dog as my daddy used to say. I feel sorry for the little kids that will suffer. Not so much for adults because most of us contributed to this sorry state of affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              If anybody has been paying attention I’ve said on here a dozen times that we are well on our way to being a third world country and no politician or political party is gonna stop it. Get used to it.
              Its an easy way to take full control. You intentionally create the chaos and then later offer to "fix" it all with a new system.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post

So the lignite plant I work at, they sell off the by product, bottom ash, fly ash, and gypsum. I get off work this morning and the trucks are lined up. They had the only exit out of our parking lot blocked. After everybody blowing their horns, they still wouldn’t move up just enough to let us out. The guards only let so many trucks in at one time. So I drive back to the guard house and let them know what’s going on. She said they were all from Honduras and couldn’t speak or read English. There’s a big parking area where they are supposed to pull into and file into a single line till the light turns green for the next truck to come in. Talk about a fluster cluck.
                So, if they can’t speak or read English, how in the hell did they get a license? These trucks are the belly dumps or the long trailer dump trucks.
                Y’all be careful out there, they are out there!!!
                Come’on man, you know we don’t require any peasant from any third world country to abide the same dang rules us privileged Americans have to.

Comment

This must be why about 30 of us were stuck behind 2 trucks on 37 going 60 in both lanes when the speed limit is 75, on Tuesday.

Comment

I have several that come in our shop that live in Mexico. They come over and drive for three months at a time. None of them speak English at all. They have told us that they make a very good living only working six months out of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X