I have to Confess in advance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to Confess in advance

Ok I will confess for all to see and hear. Gluteny will be my middle name tomorrow. Look the word up in the dictionary and you will see my picture. I plan on eating like it is the last meal for 3 men. I love Thanksgiving and all the food that comes with it. I plan on eating and sampling and sampling and eating until my belt has run out of adjustment holes. Ours will be a large gathering with everyone bringing desserts and turkey and dressing and a lot of Cajun dishes. I find it rude to not sample everything that comes to the gathering. I’ll nap and get up and start grazing again. Does that make me a bad person? LOL

I believe I’ll screw my belly button to the table also!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Comment

I’m finally going to have a day off so I’m hunting and sleeping. Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

I plan on eating and getting stuffed around 1 or 1:30. Me and momma catch a flight at 6:50 tomorrow evening so I should nap good for the 3hr flight lol.

Comment

One does not need to be rude !

PS One of my girls makes the best buttermilk or coconut pies in the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            One does not need to be rude !

PS One of my girls makes the best buttermilk or coconut pies in the universe.
            I’m sure there will be about 10 pies for me to do a drive by on tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              Ok I will confess for all to see and hear. Gluteny will be my middle name tomorrow. Look the word up in the dictionary
              Your middle name relates to celiac disease?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Your middle name relates to celiac disease?
                Lol

Comment

Is Whataburger open tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                  X