No announcement yet.

Binjerman airbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’ve proven your case Hoggslayer. Your definitely raising em right and keeping them envolved. Good job dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      Don't go crawfishing now. It's not like I got that quote from someone else's thread.

So far on this thread I'm a up thight, anti gun, child spoiler that wants to let thier kids shoot illegal deer. And, I suck *** as bow hunter.

And, nobody has even answered the original question.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
      Excuse me? Lol. I assure you if I said it you’d know loud and clear.

I said none of that. But I do think you have a chip on your shoulder because someone disagreed with you about an opinion. Big deal.

No I haven’t to answer your question. Never shot one. Heck I’ve only shot even a crossbow once I think.

My point was you should just enjoy the hunting with your kids and to hell with what other folks think about your method of hunting. If it’s legal go on with it. I dont why you want to argue lol. Good luck to y’all the rest of the season
      Last edited by trophy8; 11-21-2021, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Excuse me? Lol. I assure you if I said it you’d know loud and clear.

I said none of that. But I do think you have a chip on your shoulder because someone disagreed with you about an opinion. Big deal.

No I haven’t to answer your question. Never shot one. Heck I’ve only shot even a crossbow once I think.

My point was you should just enjoy the hunting with your kids and to hell with what other folks think about your method of hunting. If it’s legal go on with it. I dont why you want to argue lol. Good luck to y’all the rest of the season
        I agree. First few post rubbed me the wrong way. A simple thread about hunting with my daughter turned south for what ever reason.

The TBH of 10 years ago would be ashamed of us.

Comment

Yall act like shooting a deer with a bow is easy for a 12yr old or something.

Forget I even said anything. Good luck on your next hunt.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
          Don’t let them ruff those feathers. Do you and careless what others think.

Comment

I agree. First few post rubbed me the wrong way. A simple thread about hunting with my daughter turned south for what ever reason.

The TBH of 10 years ago would be ashamed of us.
            It’s easy to get caught up in a dog pile for sure.

Comment

To each their own. If you want to use an airbow, then use it!
              By the way, when does spear season start?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                You got “screw the kids” out of that? Ok
                Thats what I got too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                  Pobably because some dummy spelled Benjamin Binjamin.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                    Thats what I got too.....
                    I guess I should have put one of those I'm just kidding faces behind it. If you would have kept reading you would understand [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X