Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
    Meh jokes are meant to be funny and should not be attempted if the outcome may be otherwise.

You must be a blast at parties…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      I believe this will be in the next episode, or coming soon. Hopefully Lloyd beats him and then takes him to the train station so we don’t have to see his bad acting anymore.

He already dodged one train station visit

I red an article a few weeks back that predicted Bingham and the guy in the wheel chair are going to be on the 6666 show. So maybe after the fight with Lloyd he will get sent with them on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
        I red an article a few weeks back that predicted Bingham and the guy in the wheel chair are going to be on the 6666 show. So maybe after the fight with Lloyd he will get sent with them on the road.

When walker got out of prison and rip picked him up, he asked him where all he’d cowboyed at. The 6666 was one of the ranches.

Comment

Pretty sure my wife has told me what Beth told Rip verbatim on more than 1 occasion.

Comment

good to see buck taylor aka Newly O'Brien. gunsmoke actor on the show. hes looking good at age 83.
            Last edited by waterdog; 11-14-2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              good to see buck taylor aka Newly O'Brien. gunsmoke actor on the show. hes looking good at age 83.

Him and a couple others big western names visited Kaycee last season playing Ranchers trying to get him to run for governor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

About had my fill of Monica, Kaseys self righteous whiny wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Yep, but she’s hot!!😂

Comment

This and the kid having psychotic break downs. Last season she became a killer and now it’s melt down white men evil time again.

Comment

You and me both.

I can’t stand a self-absorbed whiner.

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                        This and the kid having psychotic break downs. Last season she became a killer and now it’s melt down white men evil time again.

Exactly!!

Comment

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Dad did what he should have done in that scene and she still managed to F it all up with her drama …

Instead of saying, you did good Kasey… thank you. She made it all about her again.

Comment

No new episode tonight?

Comment

I agree... and I think kasey has had enough also.

I think Teeter winked at me when she walked out putting her shirt on.

Emersome.

Comment

I really dislike an ungrateful person. If she doesn’t like it there, she should go back to the trailer park

Comment

Working...
                                X