Thank You to whomever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You to whomever

During at taco bell getting a snack for the ride home. Get to the window guy says are the car ahead of you paid for your order.

It was a white SUV

I hate when that happens because the expectation is that you are to pay for the person behind you and so on. Happens often at Starbucks but I only order a straight coffee when I do go. The rest of their drinks are like 6-7 bucks. Mine is maybe 2. Sorry not an even trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t think it’s about an even trade. More about putting a little kindness in somebody else’s day.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryC View Post
        I don’t think it’s about an even trade. More about putting a little kindness in somebody else’s day.

Yeah well if they are looking for kindness from me at the Starbucks line they got behind the wrong SOB.

Comment

When it’s slow I would like to pay the car behind me and hurry up and make the loop to be the car behind him so I can place my real order, lol.

Comment

I'm always curious how many people get free food versus the window woman putting it in their pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryC View Post
              Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
              Yeah well if they are looking for kindness from me at the Starbucks line they got behind the wrong SOB.

I don't think they are looking for kindness from anyone. Thats your own twisted view.

I think they just want to give a little to the world and have faith that it might brighten someone's day just a little.

Maybe next time, just say thanks, and try not to let it ruin your day.

SMH.

Comment

I do this all the time and never once thought I could be causing anxiety for the person behind me. The world sure is a funny place these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  I don't think they are looking for kindness from anyone. Thats your own twisted view.

I think they just want to give a little to the world and have faith that it might brighten someone's day just a little.

SMH.
                  Agree. It’s free to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    I'm always curious how many people get free food versus the window woman putting it in their pocket.
                    Why does it have to be a woman? Because they are so darn good at emptying mens pockets?

Comment

SMH.

Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                        Lmao.

You should change your avatar to the poop emoji. It fits your cheerful personality better.

Comment

You should change your avatar to the poop emoji. It fits your cheerful personality better.
                          Times two!!!

Comment

Lol!!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              Ask for the receipt since you're paying for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X