Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young buck running 4 does all around open field behind me

Comment

Long time since an update, could it mean they are tracking…..

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Long time since an update, could it mean they are tracking…..
        Going on over 2 hours. Hopefully that’s a good sign

Comment

No shots tonight, but two mega giants spotted down at the Island. Dan had A 185” l-190” 10-point come in to 80 yards but veered off before he could get a shot. He was adamant this was the biggest deer that he’s ever seen on the hoof…and he’s an Iowa resident with a 182” monster on his wall!

He spotted another 160” mainframe 10 with a kicker that skirted just to the East. Needless to say, the rut is breaking loose and we are loading up the area where these bucks were on does in the morning!

Stay tuned as hopefully we will be able to have a strong finish to this year’s hunt!!![emoji106]

Comment

Also, the deer I saw tonight which we thought Stolle arrowed last night is actually another deer. This Wide 11 didn’t have a limp or scar on his right shoulder. We actually think this is the deer that Stolle arrowed last night and is still in the area

Comment

This is about to get real good....

Stolle redemption, and another tank go down, manana....I can feel it.

Comment

Also super interesting to have watched the progression from the "die off" when you guys started haunting those grounds, all the way to "185" monster", in what...4 years? You boys always do it right.

Go do work tomorrow gents, and be safe.

Comment

Breakfast has been served and now it’s time to pack on the warm clothes because winds are forecasted to gust up to 40 today…it’s gonna be a cold one!

Comment

Today feels like a good day for someone to smoke a boona’. Good lucks guys!

Comment

All set at Disc Plot

Winds are blowing 15-20 mph this morning and are supposed to gust closer to 40 by mid-day. There was some frost on the ground in the bean field as we were walking in, so hopefully this cold snap will have them up on their feet this morning.

With the rain throughout the day yesterday and the bucks on an obvious “desperately searching” pattern, I would expect them to come by and check all of their scrapes in an attempt to find their next hot doe…and this plot is loaded with scrapes![emoji16][emoji106]

Comment

Sounds like a good day to be in one of those box stands!

Comment

Good luck this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck again today

Sounds like the prospect of someone knocking down a giant is very good

Comment

Hope today is the day for y’all!! Good luck gents

Comment

Small buck just came into the plot from NE Corner and skirted the N edge of the plot along river. He looks like a nice yearling 8-point

Comment

Working...
                                X