No announcement yet.

Live From Woodbury County, Iowa and Dixon County, Nebraska - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fourth doe came in and went to eat under same tree the others were eating at.

Just now, buck running a doe way down in the bottom. Can’t tell what he is

Comment

Jim just had another big wide 10 shooter come through chasing a doe

Comment

Action exploding for nearly everyone right here at dark. Two more big shooters just seen

Comment

Sounds like it's heating up!

Comment

Hell yea! Anxiously waiting blood trail

Comment

Awesome afternoon! Was covered up for most of the evening. Had young bucks pushing does all around and under me. Mr. Big was a no show though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For the recovery

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Waiting impatiently!

Comment

Supper first, prime rib **** on a shingle with mashed potatoes and onions rings!

Comment

Originally posted by Skipshot View Post
                      Supper first, prime rib **** on a shingle with mashed potatoes and onions rings!

Looks great…good luck on the recovery.

Comment

I’m sick. I had the big 10 in the food plot. I ranged a leaf 45 yards on the path he was taking. He stopped broad side just past it, so I drew back and shot for 50 and the arrow smacked him in the elbow. Made the loudest noise I’ve ever heard. He trotted off favoring his leg. I watched as he stood there for 10 min. I could see blood but way low. He then walked up the ridge and stood there for another 10 min. He then walked over the ridge. Arrow has meat smudges on it, but no sign of a fatal shot. Hopefully he will show before we head home at the end of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sorry Matt. I know the feeling. I hate that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Skipshot View Post

Your **** on a shingle is different than mine…

Comment

Doesn't sound like he's spooked, hopefully you'll get another chance. Hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                                I’m sick. I had the big 10 in the food plot. I ranged a leaf 45 yards on the path he was taking. He stopped broad side just past it, so I drew back and shot for 50 and the arrow smacked him in the elbow. Made the loudest noise I’ve ever heard. He trotted off favoring his leg. I watched as he stood there for 10 min. I could see blood but way low. He then walked up the ridge and stood there for another 10 min. He then walked over the ridge. Arrow has meat smudges on it, but no sign of a fatal shot. Hopefully he will show before we head home at the end of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s sucks I know but at least it doesn’t sound like a fatal wound.

Comment

Working...
                                X