Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    Crawford comes out of Tolar with another win, 19-7. Hamilton up next at home.

Rwc

Hope I get to catch a couple of y’all’s games this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Here we go on week 7. Franklin Lions are setting at 6-0 and are ranked #1 in class 3A Division II.
      Tonight we take on Rogers in Rogers.
      Good Luck in everybody’s team tonight!!

Comment

Gunter is ranked #2 in class 3A Division II. 6-0 taking on Leonard tonight. Gunter is salty this year, so far nobody has scored on them in the first half all year. Gunter always plays up before district, Like Whitesboro, Pottsboro, and Pilot Point all 3A Division I schools. Second half is mainly 2nd string. Watch out Division II the Tigers are hungry this year. TPW.

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
          Gunter is ranked #2 in class 3A Division II. 6-0 taking on Leonard tonight. Gunter is salty this year, so far nobody has scored on them in the first half all year. Gunter always plays up before district, Like Whitesboro, Pottsboro, and Pilot Point all 3A Division I schools. Second half is mainly 2nd string. Watch out Division II the Tigers are hungry this year. TPW.
          So far, looks like we are headed to meet up in Dallas!!!
          Rogers took the opening kick off and marched down the field and scored, with a lot of help off of penalties. They wouldn’t even get close after that. 21-7 at half. Franklin settled down in the 2nd half and just took complete control.
          56-7 final!!!

Comment

Came up short but my man played well against the kid who has D1 offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crawford takes care of business vs Hamilton 33-14. Will make the trip to Rio Vista Friday.

Rwc
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Getting close. We've gotten hit hard with some injuries. Plan to get back rolling Friday night at Moody.

Good luck to everyone this week! May get some muddy field conditions.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

We are going to try to right the ship tomorrow. Hoping they are getting rain 90 minutes south east of us..... I absolutely dread road away games in wet conditions.

Comment

Y’all send some prayers up for a JV player from Port Neches-Groves. He got hit on a kickoff tonight and was life flighted to Children’s Hospital. It’s been reported by one of his family members he has a brain hemorrhage and was rushed into surgery.

I’m not affiliated with PN-G nor the family just passing the info along.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                        Y’all send some prayers up for a JV player from Port Neches-Groves. He got hit on a kickoff tonight and was life flighted to Children’s Hospital. It’s been reported by one of his family members he has a brain hemorrhage and was rushed into surgery.

I’m not affiliated with PN-G nor the family just passing the info along.
                        thats horrible, prayers up for the young man.

looks like we are going to head up to farmersville again and catch them hosting caddo mills tonight.

rockwall is hosting skyline tomorrow due to some lighting issues at our stadium.

Comment

Lorena is coming off the bye week with everyone back healthy. Gonna be a long night in McGregor for those bulldogs!

Comment

Franklin takes on Florence here. Hope homecoming won’t be a distraction for us. Maybe we can get going early and often and have it wrapped up by halftime!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              Franklin takes on Florence here. Hope homecoming won’t be a distraction for us. Maybe we can get going early and often and have it wrapped up by halftime!!!
                              Well, I was right.
                              It was over at halftime!!!!
                              Franklin’s second string took over in the 2nd half.
                              Franklin 73
                              Florence 6
                              Next up, Buffalo!!

Comment

Crawford runs past Rio Vista 41-6.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X