I really Love the forum, But..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really Love the forum, But..........

Can someone one make it easier or more obvious how to post pictures? Over the years I cant tell you how many times I have seen people wanting to post pictures, myself included, and have not been able to. There has to be an easier way. I have been able to post, but every time I have to research how to do it. I work for a high tech company and I still have problems with it.
    Maybe I just don't post pictures enough, i guess. Thanks if anything can be done. I am prepared to be bashed.
    Last edited by Ungawa; 08-01-2021, 01:18 PM.

Tapatalk app from your phone is the easiest way. You have to resize them down to post from a computer. It's been years since I've done that.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
      Tapatalk app from your phone is the easiest way. You have to resize them down to post from a computer. It's been years since I've done that.

This is the only way i do it.

Comment

Someone should make a step by step video and sticky it.
        OP it's not difficult, but it is a PIA.

Comment

From your phone just take a screen shot of the photo and post that.

Comment

From an iPhone pic, email it to yourself size “medium,” open the email, re-save the pic, and post.

Comment

Resize from the computer?? People still use those.
              I'm joking, but kinda not. I think the majority of people use phones for everything, including pictures

I usually just take a screenshot, of the picture I want to post and it loads up just fine

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                I'm joking, but kinda not. I think the majority of people use phones for everything, including pictures

I usually just take a screenshot, of the picture I want to post and it loads up just fine
                Can the same be done with videos?

Comment

I text them to myself, save to gallery, upload to tbh and bam.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                    I text them to myself, save to gallery, upload to tbh and bam.
                    This^^^

Comment

I've been here forever. That used to be the ONLY way to post pics...

Comment

99% of the time I am on here its from a desktop. Call me old fashion.

Comment

I hit go advanced, then manage attatchments, from there you go to the next page automatically, where you are prompted to choose a file from your pc, iPad or phone. Upload it, follow the prompts to finish posting it to the thread. Sounds much more complicated than it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                            Can the same be done with videos?
                            Pretty sure videos have to be added through YouTube or something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                              I hit go advanced, then manage attatchments, from there you go to the next page automatically, where you are prompted to choose a file from your pc, iPad or phone. Upload it, follow the prompts to finish posting it to the thread. Sounds much more complicated than it really is.
                              This right here.^ Sometimes it won't allow me to upload a picture I've taken with my phone, but as stated above, I take a screenshot and post that.

Comment

Working...
                              X