Dog Bark Control Collar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog Bark Control Collar

My daughters Vizsla is driving me crazy and probably my neighbors barking. She stands there barking at every bird that lands in the trees, shadows at night etc. I know she's a dog doing dog stuff, but dont feel good about leaving her at home alone knowing she's probably barking and driving everyone up the wall, so looking for something for her time alone at home. Someone is typically here, but at times not. I have tried Dogtra, and a couple others that seem to work "sometime". I know that because I have set them to 3 and she can be barking for a while then suddenly I hear a welp. The one's I have tried all do that, and I have tried them all at different setting and all did it. Any advice on one that will actually work consistently would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have a Dogtra and it works great. Make sure the collar is tight enough

Comment

I'll be checking back on this thread. My older Lacy hears things.... a lot!

Comment

SportDog Model SBC00-15972

Works good and will last a couple weeks on a charge...

Comment

Sorry, but I have to vent!!!
          I'm the one on the other side of the fence with a constantly barking dog, the wife likes to sleep in a little in the morning and they let them out at 7:00 really annoying!!! We've put a battery operated sub sonic device on our side of the fence thinking it would quiet them down, but it was a waste of money...The wife is grumpy and the neighbors are not home to hear it!! I installed double pane windows and it still sound like there in the house with us.

Comment

Originally posted by MeBilly View Post
            Sorry, but I have to vent!!!
            I'm the one on the other side of the fence with a constantly barking dog, the wife likes to sleep in a little in the morning and they let them out at 7:00 really annoying!!! We've put a battery operated sub sonic device on our side of the fence thinking it would quiet them down, but it was a waste of money...The wife is grumpy and the neighbors are not home to hear it!! I installed double pane windows and it still sound like there in the house with us.
            I feel your pain and it’s my dogs doing the barking. Some Jack wagon and his wife or girl friend walk their dog at 1030-1100 at night and my dogs go off. First they walk down the side street of our house then 20 min. Later they come back around the front and my dogs go off again. We put bark collars on both our dogs, but it only does a little good.
            If I was walking my dog at 1030pm and setting dogs off at a particular house, I would find a different route, but not them this has been going on for over a year.
            Cops said they can’t say anything to them since they’re adults.

Comment

duct tape their muzzle................a friend said after about three days problem solved

Comment

Working...
              X