Gulf Coast Archery - Webster, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gulf Coast Archery - Webster, TX

Anyone dropped by this new bow shop? With Santa Fe closing, I am looking for a bow shop closer than Kathy or Cypress. Trying to find one that is NOT like Viking.

Jayson

Thanks. Should have searched before I posted. I hadn't seen it and thought it must have just opened.

Comment

Just looked at the old thread, I have to get over there.... Are they the guys from Santa Fe for the most part???

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
        Just looked at the old thread, I have to get over there.... Are they the guys from Santa Fe for the most part???

Only Garrett Murray is from Santa Fe from my Understanding he is the bow tech. Mrs jasmine and Bryan are super nice and they will be holding 2 SYWAT shoots, 1 this month and 1 next month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I stopped by there as it is only 3 miles from the house. They were just opening up shop. Range is 20 yards max I believe, and they will be building custom strings/ cables on site. Per my discussion with them, I believe Garrett will be doing most of the string building.

I put this on my much watch and visit often list.

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
            Only Garrett Murray is from Santa Fe from my Understanding he is the bow tech. Mrs jasmine and Bryan are super nice and they will be holding 2 SYWAT shoots, 1 this month and 1 next month

Yes sir! I called one night right when the sign went up. I talked to the owner and she was very nice. Got the same info.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I have a job down there right now so I stopped in to get my bow checked out yesterday after foolishly dry firing it last week. The bowtech was a young dude, but he was very nice and seemed to know his stuff. Checked my bow out for me and we chatted for a bit.

They had some elite bows, CBE sights, and slick trick broadheads. Very nice people. I will be back.

Comment

West Houston Archery is a pretty good place

Comment

Originally posted by EHenderson View Post
                  I used to go in there exclusively. Used to.

Comment

Originally posted by EHenderson View Post
                    That might be true but it's a 104 mile round trip plus tolls. I'm really hoping the new Webster shop is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                      Anyone dropped by this new bow shop? With Santa Fe closing, I am looking for a bow shop closer than Kathy or Cypress. Trying to find one that is NOT like Viking.

Jayson
                      What happen to Santa Fe? I thought that guy had just purchased that place not to long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                        That might be true but it's a 104 mile round trip plus tolls. I'm really hoping the new Webster shop is good.

We just need to keep spreading the word on this shop and keep new people going in to where the doors stay open [emoji4]

Got me another Robin Hood there last Friday night [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by RyanC26 View Post
                          What happen to Santa Fe? I thought that guy had just purchased that place not to long ago.
                          Not sure why exactly but the closed down. I did some work for the new owner not long ago. Right after he opened. Seemed like a good fella.

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                            We just need to keep spreading the word on this shop and keep new people going in to where the doors stay open [emoji4]

Got me another Robin Hood there last Friday night [emoji15]

Nice shooting there .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                            X