Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not good for your hunt.

s dog at feeder.wmv

Their were 2 of these but only got video of one. I nocked over an arrow and made all kinds of noise when I moved the camera, but they did not seem to hear.

I hate that.

Comment

Awfully skinny to me. Strays I assume? (no collar, therefore my assumption). Certainly wouldn't have lasted long.

Comment

Got to hate that for sure.

Comment

Who's Mark??? He might want to keep his dogs inside or at home!

Comment

Man he stood there for a perfect shot. What were you waiting for?

Comment

I shot a dog with my bow back when I was 16 and not-so-smart. I was sitting on the ground and 2 of them were coming right at me. The arrow went in the neck and buried up to the noc. After it ran off I remembered that the rubber veins had my name and number written on them.

I did get a visit from their owner..........after some cooling time he leased his land to me. I shot a 171 2/8" buck on his land 2 years later......so see, it all worked out.

Comment

looks like some ranchers goat dog is on your place ....did the other dog look the same ?

Comment

I called the land owner while in the blind to make sure they were not her dogs. I had no desire to arrow them. At least until they went back into the woods and started barking. I do not expect them to stick around. But if they do........ well........

Comment

Originally posted by B4RANCH View Post
                    looks like some ranchers goat dog is on your place ....did the other dog look the same ?
                    yes very similar. They were very laid back. just kind of mopped around. I am thinking they are lab/retriever mix.

Comment

that one looks like a great pyrenees ...they are raised as pups with goats and used by goat ranchers for protection from preditors....if you dont have goats on your place id bet they are a neighbors guard dogs that wandered your way ....just thinking

Comment

Sss

Comment

that one looks like a great pyrenees ...they are raised as pups with goats and used by goat ranchers for protection from preditors....if you dont have goats on your place id bet they are a neighbors guard dogs that wandered your way ....just thinking
                          X2

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                            Sss
                            explain that one ?...im lost

Comment

explain that one ?...im lost
                              Shoot
                              Shovel
                              Silence

Who's Marc???