No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys players to protest the National Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be the first season that I can remember when there will be zero NFL viewed by me or my family. Cancelled the NFL package with Direct TV. I'm done with them.

Bob Lilly, Billy Bates, Randy White, Roger Staubach, Don Meredith, Leroy Jordan and others must really be feeling crappy right now about their team. Sad crazy stupid times we live in now.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      I'm gonna laugh when these wealthy elites lose their jobs. It will be fun watching the illiterate and the illegitimate try to find another job to support their lifestyle.
      We can only hope this happens. F&^k the Cowboys and F&*k the NFL. I will not watch or support these scumbags in any way shape or form.

Comment

I stopped watching my Beloved Dallas Cowboys after the 2016 season.

Y'all are late to the hate party.

Sportsball is dead to me.

It sucks, I built my house with a finished basement just to watch Cowboys' games.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
          Totally agree. Only sports I watch is college football. If they start doing it then they are gone as well.

Same here.

Comment

Are they protesting the national anthem or doing a silent protest during the playing of the national anthem?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I'm gonna go out of a limb and suggest all teams will be doing it this weekend...just like MLB did opening weekend.
              Yep sad Fn day when that happened. At least I have golf to watch. Nothing better for taking a nap than having that on in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by DWV015 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'm OK with this

Comment

Well, I hate this. Our nation is in such disarray. The NFL thinks they are going to be the savior of America...sorry, not happening. No more pro sports here at my house. College sports on the doorstep of getting kicked out too.

JJ better stand up for whats right.

Comment

If pro football players would stop braking the law and committing felonies, driving around drunk and high on pot or meth then they would have no reason to hate the poleeze.

Comment

Why don't they just stop all the issues and remove the playing of the national anthem at all their professional events. Then NOTHING is political, except the names on the backs of the jerseys that support felons and other convicts.

I watch Motocross still. The only pro sport I care to see. I am sure they do the national anthem, but it is not part of the televised program. Heck, motorsports is one of the only ones left that the participants are still dang proud of their countries (wherever they may be from)

Comment

Hey, look at the positive. At least we all agree on something here on TBH

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I'm gonna go out of a limb and suggest all teams will be doing it this weekend...just like MLB did opening weekend.

The OP forgets about his Texans when posting stuff like this.....well because nobody gives a **** about them

The article was about the Cowboys. I didn’t write it

I quit all major sports. More time to hunt.

Ok. Full disclosure. I quit on the Texans before all this started simply because they suck.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            If pro football players would stop braking the law and committing felonies, driving around drunk and high on pot or meth then they would have no reason to hate the poleeze.
                            You left out knocking up every two bit whore and ducking child support.

Comment

screw them

Comment

I don’t watch men in tights.

Comment

Working...
                                X