Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still praying.

Comment

many thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I hope you all know what it means to his family. He is a hardcore sportsman and athlete. He has always been polite and respectful to all he meets. I've known him since birth and spent many hours and days in the woods and on the water with him .Great memories . Please don't stop, he needs all he can get THANKS

Comment

Still praying for Levi, his family and all the doctors and nurses. God bless

Comment

What can I say. Thank you to each and every one of y’all here. Like the WARDEN(Levi’s grandpa) said. We greatly appreciate it. He is doing great. The doctors and nurses here at McLane children hospital in temple are amazing. Simply amazing. Thank y’all and glory be to God.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Sending more prayers for Levi

Comment

Thank you for the updates!!

<><

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

God bless and prayers for healing.

Comment

Prayers for a complete recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man, hope Levi has a great day and you can get out of there soon and get home! Take care.

Comment

Had a great night. The best one since being here. He has started to moan more and seems to try to
                          Communicate a little bit. Eyes still aren’t open. We are going to do some therapy shortly. Moving fingers toes feet hands legs and arms. Then have him eat some ice.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Praying for a full recovery. That was so close.

Comment

Still praying for Levi to have a full and speedy recovery

Comment

Prayers up brotha to the young man, family and friends.
                                GOD BLESS and GOD SPEED.

Comment

Working...
                                X