Good Molle Ruck Sack Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Drago Assault and with less than 45 lbs the threads where the shoulder straps are sewn into the top of the bag began to come undone. Contacted customer support who sent me a new bag. New bag failed the exact same way within 2 weeks under 15 lb load. Demanded a refund.

Who makes a decent mid size ruck around 100 dollars that can handle medium to large loads?

large ALICE pack from command post surplus. It'll do anything you need it to for rucking.

Comment

Originally posted by 325to1195 View Post
      large ALICE pack from command post surplus. It'll do anything you need it to for rucking.
      I have multiple from the Army. Looking for something a bit lower profile. Frame not needed. More of a day/scout bag. This is what I had for reference that kept failing.
      Attached Files

Comment

I should add if it’s worth it I could spend a little more.

Comment

Karrimor SF Bergen...they do a small daypack version also. I was issued the prototype of this and it lasted me many years of crazy ****. This is Antarctica with the prototypes.
          Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if it is what you are looking for but check out The Hidden Woodsman. I have one of their Haversacks and they are top notch!
            “The Hidden Woodsmen is a boutique gear shop that exists to outfit the wilderness enthusiast and the historical collector with vintage style gear.

Comment

Take a look at Tactical Tailor. Hands down the toughest pack I’ve ever owned and I’ve owned most of the big names. The model I have has molle on all sides except the part that’s against your back.

Comment

You should take a look at GoRuck. Their products are top notch and they have great customer service. They are a Veteran owned company, built in the USA, and provide a Veteran discount. What's not to like?

GORUCK builds the best, toughest rucking gear to equip the rucking revolution — we force multiply through training, Events, and GORUCK Clubs that empower real world communities in service to something greater than themselves.
                Last edited by jsavoie88; 03-09-2019, 05:51 PM.

Comment

5.11 rush 24 pack. It’s around $115-$120 love mine.

Comment

Originally posted by jsavoie88 View Post
                    You should take a look at GoRuck. Their products are top notch and they have great customer service. They are a Veteran owned company, built in the USA, and provide a Veteran discount. What's not to like?

https://www.goruck.com
                    Came here to say the same. Still using mine going on 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by My Father’s Son View Post
                      Came here to say the same. Still using mine going on 7 years.

That's awesome! Here's to another 7 years. [emoji481]

Comment

Working...
                      X