The-Remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The-Remote

Has anyone here used these before? Just curious if they work as advertised. My feeders are 150yds away. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

I’ve been using “The Remote” for about 8 years or so.
    Very reliable with no battery drain. I’m a big fan!!!

It should work at that range if the antenna is positioned correctly.

Comment

That’s getting close to pushing the limits though. If I remember correct they advertise 175 yards.

Comment

Heard nothing but good things about them. Jeff (AntlerCollector) on our lease has a couple and they seem to work good according to him. As Brandon says, I would think 150 yards would be pushing their limit though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
          That’s getting close to pushing the limits though. If I remember correct they advertise 175 yards.
          I remember now that I set my feeders at 140 yards. Still might be pushing it though

Comment

Work great for me but my feeders are only about 25 yards away. Haven’t tried mine any farther. As others have said they advertise 150 or so

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
              I remember now that I set my feeders at 140 yards. Still might be pushing it though
              IMO...It’s the best option on the market right now. It’s worth a shot. I know mine works every time. Furtherest, I’ve tested it is in the 125 range though.

Comment

I have 3 feeders with them on and they are great. You push the button and the feeder goes off. It's simple to install too. All you need is a 7/16" drill bit. All my feeders are 25 yards or closer though.

Comment

I have 6 and they with great. I've found 100 yds to be about the max on mine

Comment

I have four. Works great. However, mine are approximately 30-40 yards away. For bow hunting. I had to remove the plastic from the antenna,raccoons love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hogs will break off the antenna if you mount it on the bottom of the feeder.

Comment

There's a new one out that works off your iPhone.

Comment

Got the remote on both my feeders and I’m very pleased with them. Only issue I have had is raccoons like to chew on the antennas.

Comment

Appreciate the responses . I think I’ll just road corn a little longer instead of chancing it. Thanks again

Comment

I have them on all my feeders. They work great but my range is around 100 yards. Stick my arm out the windows frantically pushing the button.

Comment

Working...
                              X