No announcement yet.

Which one of you jokers is this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is brilliant. If you’ve ever had to move farm equipment without a lowboy or deck over trailer and a skid steer you know the struggles.
    I need to move a four post car hoist 100 miles next month and I’m planning to use a scissor style pontoon boat trailer rather than disassemble it.
    Wait til someone gets one of those catering trucks that go up to airplanes to fill feeders.

Comment

I don't see noth-n wrong. Texans do-n Texas Stuff. They be at a "What-a-burger gas station", probably filling more than one tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
        My biggest question is...did you use the wrecker to actually disc, or was this just a way to get the disc to your lease???

Anyone want to take a stab as to what part of The State this was spotted in today?

Crazy, but at the same time, I admire the “can do” spirit.

[ATTACH]1018941[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1018942[/ATTACH]
        You ain't seen nothing, yet! I am about to pull a 12' wide, spring tooth harrow, from Decatur to our ranch. About 15 miles. I will post pics, and I am taking bets on whether I get a ticket, or not.

Comment

We were just minding our own business, taking a break from finishing a new deer blind and crushing a Sonic meal when this guy pulled in. What alerted us was that metal disc digging into asphalt/concrete.

Man, there were lots of people out doing deer lease stuff this weekend!

Comment

That looks like Porter area

Comment

100% the corrigan whataburger.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
                100% the corrigan whataburger.
                Indeed it was. A busy place it was!

Comment

You have to go to West Texas to see real ingenuity. I forgot who posted this before but I saved it.
                  I did not take this picture. A friend sent it to me by e-mail with the following note: Only here In El Paso, Texas... I thought you would get a kick out of this. I saw this car driving in front of me with a guy sitting in the trunk holding on to a refrigerator being pulled by a dolly. I shot this with my cell camera. I could hardly wait to get up next to this guy to shoot a close up. By the way - this was on Paisano near Bowie HS. This brings a whole new concept and competition to Mayflower Moving and Storage. Photo Name: 02252008.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                    Winner!!!! This guy knows his Whataburgers! Corrigan.
                    I knew exactly where that was... stop there every time I am on my way to Shreveport.

Comment

With the slowdown in the towing business, the companies are doing whatever they can to keep the $$$ coming in and not get rid of drivers. Here a while back, the company my son drives for had them hauling hay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1229.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	24629665

Comment

Watched a guy disc about 10 acres a couple of years ago with the tractor part of a tractor/trailer rig, he sure could get the dirt and dust stirred up, bet he was getting 35 mph between turnrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          How else are the east Texas boys supposed to plant the highway medians
                          You referring to their "long lease?"

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
                            You ain't seen nothing, yet! I am about to pull a 12' wide, spring tooth harrow, from Decatur to our ranch. About 15 miles. I will post pics, and I am taking bets on whether I get a ticket, or not.
                            When is this going to happen? I'm about to head home going north on 287 to Alvord. I dont want to get stuck behind you!!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                              When is this going to happen? I'm about to head home going north on 287 to Alvord. I dont want to get stuck behind you!!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                              Sometime next week. I will be heading north on FM 730.

Comment

Huntsville

Comment

Working...
                                X