It Just Keeps On Going....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other sheep are following in line:

Conagra Brand, which owns Mrs. Butterworth's, announced Wednesday that it has begun “a complete brand and packaging review” of the breakfast syrup.

Comment

I don't understand the issue???? Why is it an issue to have a black person on a label?
      Isn't that what they fought for..for years and years? Now they're made because they're on labels... I don't get it.

I bet if we change them to all white people they'd throw a fit.

Comment

I've eaten all the brands above growing up and never looked at the package/bottle and ever thought anything derogatory.

I wonder how many people of color are actually complaining and having these items changed / or if it's the Karen's of the left looking out for the feelings of others having this done?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          stupid gutless ****ers
          LoL
          I wonder what those asterisks cover up
          You can always separate your letters with hyphens

Comment

Maruchan noodles?

Comment

How many food items have human faces on the package?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                How many food items have human faces on the package?
                Mr Clean is not food but the only CPG I can think of off the top of my head that has a humans face on the package besides Uncle Ben and Ain't Jemimah

Comment

It Just Keeps On Going....

Mr Clean is not food but the only CPG I can think of off the top of my head that has a humans face on the package besides Uncle Ben and Ain't Jemimah

Gerber baby food and this delicacy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This country has gone nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      Gerber baby food and this delicacy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Ahhhh good one. Gerber.
                      They got shamed maybe a decade ago around the multi racial Cheerios time and they started having every color under the rainbow on their foods

Never heard of prarie dogs

Girl Scout cookies also has human faces on them

Comment

His head blinds me. I am offended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Good thing Navin Johnson was white or Twinkie’s would have to go too!!

Comment

Give it a year and all companies are racist cause there is no black people on labels.

Comment

I think a lot of these changes are crazy, but I also think we are falling into a trap with all the "over" generalizing of they, them, blacks, liberals, etc. That is pretty much what the liberals do all day, everyday as they try to cast the cloak of racism across as broad a segment of the Republican party as possible.

Much of what is going on is being led by liberal white folks - not black Americans. The Seattle occupation, much of the violence and confrontation within the protests, the tearing down of statues, etc. They are the walking offended and this is all they've got.

Sure there are black people among them, but this isn't what black people are upset about or seeking. It's too bad we let ourselves get distracted by liberal whack jobs to the level that we ignore real issues that do exist instead of actually doing something about them. Black Americans would vote Republican in droves if they were actually represented and Dems would be powerless to stop it. Because all they've got is stuff like this - which does nothing whatsoever to improve the lives of black America.

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                                Give it a year and all companies are racist cause there is no black people on labels.
                                All part of the woke left's goal to create a genderless, raceless society and destroy middle America culture.

Comment

Working...
                                X