Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spartan GoLive

Anybody have one out in the field yet?

I’ve got one on the way and can’t wait to get it out.

I am a huge Spartan fan and have several at my lease now and have always wished they had a streaming option but didn't hear about the new version until you posted. If you go to the website, it doesn't even have it...no advertising, nothing, unless you search for Spartan GoLive on Google. Crazy. Please follow up when you have some data on how it really performs. I want this.

Comment

Roscoe on here was testing them out about 6 months back, maybe he will chime in on how they performed.

Comment

Originally posted by ren087 View Post
        I am a huge Spartan fan and have several at my lease now and have always wished they had a streaming option but didn't hear about the new version until you posted. If you go to the website, it doesn't even have it...no advertising, nothing, unless you search for Spartan GoLive on Google. Crazy. Please follow up when you have some data on how it really performs. I want this.
        Check in to www.Herd360.com ever so often. His last batch sold out within the day. He should be receiving more soon. He does have ATT available. I use Verizon for the sake of my unlimited data plan for my cell phone.

I have 3 Ghost Cams and love them. The GoLive is supposed to trump the Ghost in all aspects, not just the live streaming.

Comment

Working...
        X