No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honest land owner honest lease boss and or hunters. Water and a adequate amount off deer to work with, good genetics. And good neighbors that don't shoot young deer.

Comment

Just got back. Left out early sat morning. Come to find out we got 2” Friday night. Everything is incredibly green, full tanks. I almost made it to the ranch when we got stuck and had to drop the loaded trailer. Barely got out with the trailer off. Luckily was only a mile from the camp. Was able to get in out later with long cable and hunting burban.

Same afternoon while in a fed pin walking away from feeder I hear a faint rattler. I stopped and look around and sure enough there’s a little one in the grass, I had been in the feed pin for 10 minutes.

Speaking of good land owners:

On my new lease the land owner pressure washed my truck and trailer without me even asking, I was planning on getting it done in town. He also cooked breakfast Saturday morning. My first weekend on this new ranch, but very impressed with his hospitality.

Comment

Originally posted by Learjet View Post
        Just got back. Left out early sat morning. Come to find out we got 2” Friday night. Everything is incredibly green, full tanks. I almost made it to the ranch when we got stuck and had to drop the loaded trailer. Barely got out with the trailer off. Luckily was only a mile from the camp. Was able to get in out later with long cable and hunting burban.

Same afternoon while in a fed pin walking away from feeder I hear a faint rattler. I stopped and look around and sure enough there’s a little one in the grass, I had been in the feed pin for 10 minutes.

Speaking of good land owners:

On my new lease the land owner pressure washed my truck and trailer without me even asking, I was planning on getting it done in town. He also cooked breakfast Saturday morning. My first weekend on this new ranch, but very impressed with his hospitality.

Sounds like some trips I’ve had down there!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got another 1.5” last night [emoji1377][emoji1377]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Got another 1.5” last night [emoji1377][emoji1377]

You're a cabron!

Comment

First buck pics on the new lease we picked up. Put out cottonseed as well and you can see that one buck is eating on it.

Took about 2.5 weeks to find this setup but good to see some bone growing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                You're a cabron!

I accept that [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  First buck pics on the new lease we picked up. Put out cottonseed as well and you can see that one buck is eating on it.

Looking good. That deer has some good mass!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

Thats the most impressive **** Cayuga buck I have ever seen!

Comment

Headed down Friday gonna be a warm one [emoji1303] does off work for gnats? They bout killed me last time lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Headed down Friday gonna be a warm one [emoji1303] does off work for gnats? They bout killed me last time lol

Use that vanilla stuff from Dollar Store or Victorias secret if you prefer. Crazy but absolutely works on gnats You will small very pretty to boot

Comment

8/10" Yesterday. Brings a big smile to my face

Comment

Cousin in Venice LA swears by Amber Rose or maybe Amber Romance from VS for gnats

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

.50 yesterday at are lease!!

Comment

We must be getting lucky. We are green as can be. Seems like it rains every week at the ranch. Season can’t get here fast enough. I can only occupy myself for so long chasing fish!

Comment

Working...
                                X