Streaming College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streaming College Football

Got rid of Dish several months ago, do not miss it at all but need guidance on the best way to stream college football games. Currently only pay for discovery +, Amazon, & Netflix. Have Apple TV’s on all TVs in both houses, coach me up.

Streaming is gay. Liberal hipster crap.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Streaming is gay. Liberal hipster crap.

Thanks for the help BoB, you in the cable business?

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        Thanks for the help BoB, you in the cable business?

Lol he must be. He must not ever use the internet to stream video. I’ve used YouTube TV and Sling TV. Both pretty good. Sling has different packages with different channels depending on what exactly you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! I’m thinking YouTube tv now but if there’s a cheaper way I’ll try it, that’s how this hipster rolls.

Comment

Fibre to the home currently. We still get your business for the hsd.

Comment

Got rid of Dish several months ago, do not miss it at all but need guidance on the best way to stream college football games. Currently only pay for discovery +, Amazon, & Netflix. Have Apple TV’s on all TVs in both houses, coach me up.

By the time you pay for all that and yotutube TV plus internet, how much are you really saving?

Comment

A lot. I paid 60 bucks a month for internet and streaming add another 30 bucks. I moved recently and the new house only has access to satellite internet (which sucks) that came with cable (only option) for $250 a month. The satellite internet barely runs a tv and buffers all the time and I cannot generate enough power to work from home. It’s slower than dial up. Att has placed flags to bury cable but who knows when that will be. Currently working out of a friends home that is near by. If anyone knows a way to increase satellite signal I’m all ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  By the time you pay for all that and yotutube TV plus internet, how much are you really saving?
                  I dont remember the exact savings but it was hundreds saved dropping Dish. When you figure in that I was already paying for WiFi, netflix, Amazon plus, and dish accounts for 3 tv’s at each house it was a significant savings since the only additional cost is discovery + right now. If I add YouTube tv for football season I’ll still be way ahead.

Comment

Fibre to the home currently. We still get your business for the hsd.

Understood, doesn’t make me gay or liberal but I’m clinging to hipster

Comment

yall need to find some close friends. I pay for hulu/disney+. Middle bro pays for prime, youngest pays for netflix, and we all share. More TV than someone could watch in a lifetime

Comment

I dont remember the exact savings but it was hundreds saved dropping Dish. When you figure in that I was already paying for WiFi, netflix, Amazon plus, and dish accounts for 3 tv’s at each house it was a significant savings since the only additional cost is discovery + right now. If I add YouTube tv for football season I’ll still be way ahead.

Ahh so you had dish plus those things already and dropped dish? I know folks who say they cut the cord and just traded dish/cable for a group of stream packages and are paying dang near the same thing. I'm like what are you saving?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Ahh so you had dish plus those things already and dropped dish? I know folks who say they cut the cord and just traded dish/cable for a group of stream packages and are paying dang near the same thing. I'm like what are you saving?
                          Yes had Dish plus everything else except discovery + subscription . I want to say without YouTube tv we’re somewhere around $250 a month savings, would probably be a little less to go back to dish with their bs introductory rates but they were hanging it in us for full price for 15+ years. I miss it none.

Comment

Daaaang. You are saving more than we pay and that includes my Dish Tailgater. How are you going to watch college football at the deer lease?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-30-2021, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Daaaang. You arecsaving more than we pay and that includes my Dish Tailgater. How are you going to watch college football at the deer lease?

Hulu during football season only.

Comment

Working...
                              X