Weathertech Truck Bed Liners ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weathertech Truck Bed Liners ???

I need to put a mat or liner in the bed of my truck to keep stuff from sliding around. Being the cheap bas#### I am just looking for options other than spray in. Any thoughts?

Just get a rubber mat.

Comment

Heavy rubber matt. May want to stick the corners down somehow. They tend to lift up when nothing is on top of them sometimes.

Comment

Weathertech is not what they used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Call these guys in Haltom City. They have the old school thick bed mats. My bed is Linex but I still buy a mat to go over the liner. They are under $100.

Forgot Password » Call us for any questions Don't have an account? Sign Up Today Welcome to BMC Truck Accessories BMC Truck Accessories has one of the largest truck accessory inventories in the southern region of the United States. We curre

Comment

Our Heavy-Duty Bed Mats provide an ultra-tough barrier that keeps moisture out, protection in. Installs in minutes with no tools, guarantied for life.

Comment

Originally posted by smokin6.7 View Post
              Call these guys in Haltom City. They have the old school thick bed mats. My bed is Linex but I still buy a mat to go over the liner. They are under $100.

https://www.bmctruck.com/
              Thanks Guys. I was leaning toward the rubber mat.

Comment

buy a couple and cut to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
                  I need to put a mat or liner in the bed of my truck to keep stuff from sliding around. Being the cheap bas#### I am just looking for options other than spray in. Any thoughts?
                  DIY bedliner Herculiner

Comment

Rhino Line that bad boy

Comment

Get two, 3/4 or 1/2 inch 4x6 horse stall mats from Tractor supply and then put them side by side and cut them to fit your bed. I did this by placing my standard rubber bed mat on top of them to use as a template. When I was done I put my rubber bed mat on top of the stall mats.
                      My intention in using the horse stall mats as a base was to get more clearance between my slide in truck camper overhang and the roof of my truck. The end result was bed mat solution that is solid as they come and will last forever

Click image for larger version

Name:	Horse Stall Mats - cut to fit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	24654327

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bed mat on top of horse stall mats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.5 KB
ID:	24654328

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by WyoBull; 06-24-2021, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                        Rhino Line that bad boy
                        said he needs it on the cheap, that aint cheap

Comment

Working...
                        X