• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

This sucks......

So tired of this bull%#$&

By the end of the week...

What about the in conference deal only?? They going to scrap that too?? I have seen any updates. I know a few teams have cancelled.

Comment

Hope not. Link?

Comment

Power 5 commissioners met to discuss canceling football and other fall sports, sources told ESPN.

Comment

I just read it, sounds like no one wants to be one who turns the switch off. It’ll have some drastic economic effects.

Comment

Ignorant that they would even be considering it.

Comment

It'll be interesting to be at the deer camp and not watching on the weekends but overall I'm not to sad which would have been crazy to say a couple years ago.
              Last edited by 150class; 08-09-2020, 07:34 PM.

Comment

You know how many towns across the country rely on college football for income?

This will have a bigger impact than just no football on tv. Several schools athletic departments won’t survive the revenue loss without help.

As if the players / coaches etc can’t catch the virus anywhere else except on the field....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Atleast i got to enjoy the last year of sports on earth.....

I love house arrest and getting to leave to go to work for 12 hours then shoved back in my house.... legit going crazy

Comment

Anyone have info on the 2020 CFB funeral?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2D5E10AD-5340-468B-BA65-F885DB507AFD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	24625775

Click image for larger version

Name:	05B62BFB-774E-4F18-A275-FC231BB0C6DA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	24625776

Gonna be a long fall, I’m afraid

Comment

The economic impact of the lost TV revenue will be insane. Some power 5 schools will have athletic departments potentially bankrupted by this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          It'll be interesting to be at the deer camp and not watching on the weekends but overall I'm not to sad which would have been crazy to say a couple years ago.
                          The last 8-10 years as a Razorback fan have conditioned me for this. I’ve watched less and less, every year.

Still super lame though. I loved watching good evening match ups at camp. Have a dish set up specifically for the purpose. Economic impact will be no bueno

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Atleast i got to enjoy the last year of sports on earth.....

I love house arrest and getting to leave to go to work for 12 hours then shoved back in my house.... legit going crazy

Huh? Pretty much everything is open at this point. I’m sure there may be some stuff you still can’t do, but I can’t think of anything off the top of my head

Comment

Working...
                            X